Geez, I wonder if this is a coincidence?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by libluvsbukkake, Mar 12, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

1. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this was a protest with lots of VIOLENCE.

Wow, talk about your peaceful, tolerant leftists!

3. libluvsbukkake

It was HIGHLY organized, make no mistake. I just wonder if the RINO Establishment was in on it too. If Trump sweeps Tuesday, they all may employ the "Final Solution" on Trump.

4. #4 Vagitarian, Mar 12, 2016 at 8:07 PM
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016 at 10:22 PM
    Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

My feeling is - he will sweep on Tuesday and then we will see the Republican establishment (aka, Bush, Cruz, Rubio) has the balls to employ the final solution. After all, this rumor has circulated about Barry for years (along with that crazy one about him running for another election? or taking over Texas with the US Army?). Honestly, if the Donald wins, my biggest fear at this point in life? Is the stock market. It helps pay for our sex slaves and my BJs and disciplinary leanings. :cool:

5. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Get your facts right.
    Conclusion

Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.

FactCheck.org and the ‘Annenberg Challenge’

6. libluvsbukkake

Two Liberal Organizations. Anything with Annenber (yeah I know he and Reagan were friends) has far left written all over it.