future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consultants at Cherry Rd are doing the same thing they did during the MPO split. A whole lot of worthless but expensive nothing. Pathetic. Consultants have their place. Doing the jobs of people making millions of dollars a year should not be one of them. Sad that it is the case, but when leadership is made of nothing but incompetent assholes, this is what you get.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about an organizational chart for the people who actually work and produce something.
    We have every department laid out except the actual people who engineer, design and produce the implants and instruments.

Also, what about sales? are they not important too?.... Guess we get that chart after the merger and layoffs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WMT stock fell below $19 today, which is the lowest drop yet for this year. According to SEC insider selling reports, WMT upper management (specifically Kevin Cordell, Bob Burrows, Julie Andrews, Jennifer Walker, and Jason Semmer) have sold hundreds of personal shares as of this past week.

Sounds like certain individuals are making preparations to abandon a sinking ship...SOON. Thoughts or comments anyone?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been wondering about why the dropping stock price. Cannot find any good solid reasons on any of the financial sites. Top management has been given free reign the past 3 years & has gotten everything it's asked for. If I were on the board of directors, I'd be asking when we'd start seeing some "bang for our buck". I've always held the opinion that BP is over-rated. Not trying to take a cheap shot like so many others, but enough is enough. I've always believed that only someone intimately knowledgeable with the medical device industry would be the ideal leader for our company.

So much potential, so much wasted talent.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just curious, I left WMT 4 years ago to sell for another ortho company....what's the word on augment? I still see the occasional prodense/stim and allomatrix boxes at a few of my accounts but no augment. Is it in the field? As big as it was billed just thought I would have seen it by now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The future is now! Merged, Augmented, Consigned, Hubbed, Trained, Moraled, Satisfied!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like Submerged, Fragmented, Resigned, Flubbed, Drained, Corralled, Deprived!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd love 30 minutes to debate Burrows. Just 30 minutes. A fair debate, BB advocates his thoughts, give me equal uninterrupted time to point out all the flaws/errors/not-considered factors/aspects of his "IBP/RBP/PSI charts" so-called "philosophy", and I know for a 100% certitude that I'd bury him.

Separately but semi-related: keep an eye on Mike Day. A new VP of some sort, but sharp as a tack. He's actually going to save Wright Medical from the machinations of Palmisano & Burrows. Not from the medical device arena but an honest/sharp/decent guy. Put your $$ on this guy. If anyone can save Wright from itself, it's this guy. Probably one of our last chances to "make it". If he succeeds, I hope the Board rewards him accordingly. He could easily be -- finally -- the CEO needed to make our company successful.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't just you get on your knees and smoke the guy? What a gross over appraisal of unknown talent or contribution with no industry experience. Nobody comes on CF to praise anyone unless they are pimping for themselves.....Hmmmmmmmm.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's the latest news from wright? Been gone about 2 years & wondering if it's any better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy
    Been gone four years, and seems it is the same headache over and over. No communication or direction.
    Still in touch with many still at Wright. Seem very discouraged

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothin wrong with you that a good ass whoopin wouldn't cure. And I mean beat that ass til it's black & blue. Smoke that, you piece of shit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and I mean that ass gets beat til it's road kill! Smoke that, muthafuker!!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever mike day... I mean "anonymous"

Smoke that....What are you 12? Dork

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i dont know that sounds like a New England angry rep. They are total cutthroats to each other. They all have two faces, so it's very difficult to determine which I like better. I guess it depends on the day

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...any predictions for what we'll see for the rest of 2017?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is being turned into a pharma company with poor leadership what a shame.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hadn't heard that. What kind of pharma products? Thought they just did screws & plates.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to laugh at this thread name: "future"

That's exactly the one thing no one at this company has.