future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy, talk about drinking the look aid

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand you now. Dyslexia is a learning disorder which without proper diagnosis and instruction can cause an individual frustration and foster a low self-esteem which would lead to poor job performance. FYi our insurance will cover treatment sorry tnemteart revoc lliw ecnarusni rou IYF

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ain't gonna take that crap from you folks. Me is happy with my gramma. I can read backwards too. After all ain't that what wright hires. Me and my catfish go way back. Oh dang did I sound dum. Better gets back to wright university.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Palmisano is solely responsible for ruining the lives of so many people too numerous to mention regarding both Wright & MicroPort. He's reaching the time in his life when he should (for his sake) start being mindful of what he's going to say to his Creator when he's asked to give an accounting of his life's activities. I genuinely pity his soul. I truly hope he makes things right with his Maker before his judgment day comes. It's never too late. Forgiveness is yours for the asking. All you have to do is confess & repent. The Good Lord hears all genuine prayers.

I guess I'll be mocked & laughed at for this in subsequent postings. But I wanted to share my genuine thoughts. My apologies in advance for any offense taken.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No offense taken. Very well said. Remember what goes around comes around. Maybe not today but the higher being is the one that judges.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP is a pretty despicable human being. He'll go down in flames...one way or another.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the Boston hub supervisor got "supervisor of the year". Hurray to him. Too bad all the supervisors weren't as good as him then maybe the company would run better

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah maybe he should take burners job and show how it is done correctly

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Buttner, right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new/latest sales projections, especially the domestic numbers, are a little low. With the focused emphasis on lower extremities, this would seem to be, at first glance, curious. Is there any speculation on this, or is this just a seasonal downturn? The stock price seems "stuck" at the 26 mark. Any thoughts?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How will this merger benefit the current sales force? The full bag reps only see upper extremities being taken away from them, then whats left to make a living on?
    Tornier doesn't return them anything worth much in lower extremities to make up for the losses.
    What does Tornier offer F&A in return...a silastic toe implant and another plate system that Orthopro already nocked off?
    Tornier reps stand to benefit most from the merger.
    This merger is great for tax advantages, shareholders and management, but not for the Wright reps. How many jobs will overlap and be made redundant?
    Perhaps it is soft because reps are looking elsewhere to get out while they still can?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead an resign now. It will make things easier.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs in the pipeline, and if you wright reps think you're safe, you have another thing coming

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wright Medical
    Managers managing managers managing managers managing manigers maniging sales reps.
    Everyone in the industry knows your company is to top heavy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

competitive rep here. Average lifespan for a WMT rep in my territory is about 6 months. Hope I don't infringe on McDonald's (because that's where I think these reps are seeking employment) but "I'm lovin it!"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is what happens when you "promote" people into positions that they aren't prepared for or qualified to do. They need more people between themselves and the actual doers of the work who can, hopefully, manage the efforts. And if those other people are also unqualified, then they too need additional people between themselves and the doers. And so on and so on. Wright Medical is full of these "managers" and this is why few, if any of them, end up at another company at similar or elevated position. They just wait until someone gets promoted who then in turn needs to promote them to play buffer to the work at yet another level.

Kind of silly.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know. I think we need at least a couple dozen more VPs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not for the life of me believe how gullible all these people at wright who have a title of VP think it is such an honor. In today's business atmosphere, the title of VP is the most over-used word. There is a vp for everything which just allows that person to be first on the chopping block. Hence, the reason so many VP's disappeared from Wright.

On another note, why would anyone escalate that cheap buffoon Buttner into a position that she truly is not cut out for. I have recently been in meetings in her presence, and lack of unprofessionalism is so intense. She squirms in her seat like a snake And then she tries that smile which cannot make us forego that ugly face. The phoniness is amazing and burrows just thinks it's cute, because she is the only female that has anything to do with him on this earth. Please help me figure out this company. I have an interview that I hope goes well so I can bail

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buttner's simply in over her head. Not trying to take a cheap shot or be insulting, but facts are facts. But hey, if the company's fine with her "doing" what she does, who can blame her for taking the money? The current crop in charge is doing the same thing & setting the example.

As for Burrows, my assessment is a bit harsher. He's a mean-spirited bully, simply put. I'm reminded of a passage in The Good Book: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Palmisano won't be around forever. He's the only thing keeping Burrows in place. Both will get theirs eventually.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you people get so far off on a tangent. The topic is what is getting ready to happen here at Wright.... Like the merger and the future at Wright in general.... It's not the operations bitch board!