Future of PC

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2015 at 5:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't claim special knowledge

Just wondering how long we can maintain the current structure with 2 products. On average 3 reps per territory and next year there are two products. If this were my business I would not run with 3.

That would mean a reduction in reps and managers at some point.

Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's some Einstein thoughts...
    Seems to me a lot of the ingins' and peons are shakin in their booties..and flip flops.
    Save yourself a bellyache and start finding out who ya' can buddy up with high on the totem pole...

We gotta save your B'hind..so ya not on the UI line in a few months.;)

Signed,
    The thought giver.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Thought giver ? Bawwww Hawww Ya Jk Ass p

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your future begins after today's teleconference

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally Merck will be forced to rid these horrid ctl's who have ruined countless lives. It's a numbers game, losing products and reps = less ctl's. And NO, Merck ctl's won't manage contract teams, Inventiv managers and reps, done dealeo. Gonna laugh when Merck ctl's Interview for a contract 110k ctl gig, slim pickens even for those jobs. We were told in 2014 that PC sales would soon be only 35% of Merck staff, do the math. Look left, look right, both will be gone. I am no prophet, simply going with the facts at hand.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are on to something. The CTL position is no longer needed. Compliance sheriff at best. Most tasks historically handled by CTLS have been farmed out to 3rd parties and technology.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alabama, we have been notified that the contract turnover will now begin. We have priority to interview but that is all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck will NEVER get rid of their CTLs…that would be going back on the deal they made with the devil…

Merck CTLs have corporate welfare for life…end of story...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Live in Alabama and have heard nothing about this.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shrinking Ice Caps, shrinking sales force just another confirmation of global warming....Nope not happening here, not my territory! (although a few years ago there were enough reps in the territory to have a 2 Merck rep teams playing in the county rec. softball league, where'd everybody go?)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm. Let's not "Rush" to wishful conclusions

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just spoke with manager today and I live in Alabama. He doesn't know anything about this crap you all are digging up.

What a bunch of low-lifes. You feel like you need to stay home-instead of work-and post this kind of false information on CP all day. How pitiful is your life?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pull your head out of your ass, he is lying to you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't believe all of what I read on CP. I believe nothing that comes from the mouth of my CTL.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My CTL isn't hiding anything. She knows nothing about any layoffs in our geography. Bunch of idiots

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She? That explains it all!