FreeStyle Libre

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2014 at 5:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, a formal education !!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, I bet you work for DexCom and just don't like having your ass kicked. Sorry sucker, Libre will hit the US soon and kick your expensive G5 right out of the market. Start working on your rather limited resume....

GO ABBOTT!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two more posts today? Hey, Libreboy, have a little pride.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Medtronic Boy. Do you get paid to sit on this board and troll your crap? You reply to every post! Holy Cow! Get a Real Job! There are no rules on CP. You cannot set yourself up as the monitor as to who and who cannot post here. I actually do work for Abbott and I am happy to say that LibrePro is going very well across the country. Medtronic should be worried because they now have the 8 Track Tape of Sensors!!!! Selling LibrePro is like fishing in a barrel. It is a joy to go to work! So Medtronic Boy, go home.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Libre bashers are probably DexCom and Medtronic. Often no logic in the posts. With over 200K Libre users I guess the completion is getting a bit worried. I do know what is coming next with Libre and it will make the system much better.

So how are the Pro sales? Do the endos like the system?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you're answering your own posts? Pathetic. You know you're the only one posting this nonsense? I don't know what you do for a living, but how about being respectful of us? This us for ADC sales reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great product and launch!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libra Boy, give it a rest!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's wrong with you, man. There's just Abbott people here, and 200K users might sound like a lot to someone from Ireland, but over here that's chump change.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This site is for all to read and post. Even the clueless Libre Man/Girl. It is not just for sales reps or Abbott employees.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the abbott board is

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for Abbott and I read and post (very seldom). Are you the Cafepharma police and need to see my work ID?

I read some of the pharma company posts. A bit of useful information on occasion but mostly just BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't think any of us care if you come here to read & otherwise behave as a good guest. Not sure why anyone who does not work for a particular company would be interested though, especially if you're not even in pharma. As you have realized, this is a gossip site, so there's nothing of substance to learn.

It's like a visitor who knows no-one at the company, sees a group of employees talking at the water cooler, walks over, and tries to join in by implying he is an employee, tries to offer "facts" and observations on things he knows nothing about, then gets mad when he's called out.

If you have been reading, then you know that Libraboy is not an employee, and is not a good guest, and is posting pure BS. He has no clue, yet he posts, answers himself, becomes disrespectful when hundreds of people here have either called him out or asked him to stop. He's either a sad lonely person, demented, or has some secret agenda.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libre Girl, didn't you get the message? This is an article generated from a Abbott press release. It's PR, not news. Do you really think you need to re-post PR on site that is read solely by company employees, who already know the company BS, er, sorry, "PR"?

Wait, I think this may be making sense now. Libre boy\girl first posed as a relative of a patient, then as an employee. But we now who she is because she is the only one who's posts 100% based on press releases and PR, often with links.

Hmmmm .... I think I've got it: Libraboy\girl is an employee of ABT's EU social media agency, and part of his\her job is to spread links to the puff pieces that rags create from press releases and other PR activity around the internet! It's all about the clicks, and what pops up in search engines, etc. Libra Boy spreads BS for living!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Libre Girl, didn't you get the message? This is an article generated from a Abbott press release. It's PR, not news. Do you really think you need to re-post PR on site that is read solely by company employees, who already know the company BS, er, sorry, "PR"?

Wait, I think this may be making sense now. Libre boy\girl first posed as a relative of a patient, then as an employee. But we now who she is because she is the only one who's posts 100% based on press releases and PR, often with links.

Hmmmm .... I think I've got it: Libraboy\girl is an employee of ABT's EU social media agency, and part of his\her job is to spread links to the puff pieces that rags create from press releases and other PR activity around the internet! It's all about the clicks, and what pops up in search engines, etc. Libra Boy spreads BS for living!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! Go away, Libre "BS" Boy! Hey Abbott, have your little PR boys and girls spread their propaganda elsewhere. One more thing, this is a USA site, so keep the EU BS off this site.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy you are one angry person. You posted this twice.

However, I did read the article in the link and it does look like a piece of Abbott propaganda.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read it to, and you're right it's just a PR piece. I'm sorry I clicked on it because that's all libreboy wants. I won't do that again. Shame on Abbott.