Forest reps sue over sex discrimination

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprises here. This shit happens all the time at Forest. Management is reckless and incompetent.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bunch of pigs in this company, more to come

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawsuits are the last refuges of scoundrels who can't sell.

Look around you. You know it's true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly do we "sell"?
    We're glorified post office employees just collecting a paycheck

Some of us are smart enough to run a successful business outside this delivery job.

You go sell boy!! Make sure you close hard and get that commitment lol

What a moron.. Cracks me up

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had good numbers until I went on materinity you idiot. Then numbers came back with me. Guess who sells...Mrs. Lawsuit sells, you pig.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you didn't work as hard when you came back and cut out early to get home to see your baby.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Girls aren't the only ones harassed. Married specialty rep, now DM use to beg me to come to her room during meetings. laugh when see her and husband and baby around town. She would brag that wine turns her into a complete slut, another bottle a red.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More to come. I advise everyone to keep journals. HR should be help accountabl for the bs they do. They tell people eerythingvwill remain confidential, then they run like little girls and tell everybody everything. What's worse, they tell false information. The company s in line for many more complaints. Get good lawyers. They will love to hear your info about this once great company. The company grew and promoted many people who were not qualified to lead into positions of "power". This will be the demise of this company. GREED,GREED and more GREED, oh ya, and cover ups to protect guilt managers.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading some of the reports, it seems like while the illegal behavior was directed at females, similar actions are taken against other employees regardless of their gender. Old, gay, military, you name it. If you happen to fall into a category that your management team doesn't like, or if your numbers are down a bit, they're going to be doing this kind of crap. I could understand if an entire team was denied certain pay increases or stock options, but all things being the same, if you're not offered what your counterpart is offered, or someone with similar numbers, the manager is in the wrong. Too many young people take this job and dont realize the power that you do have over some of these idior managers. I get it, though, that's why they hire Enterprise kids. I wasn't one of the enterprise kids, actually had a successful career before coming to Forest (biggest mistake of my life). So I just laugh when my DM tries to intimidate me with LOCs or any of the other bullshit the little twirp tries to pull.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was long in coming. A short cross section of forest management and sales staff is to show the culture what it is-all talk and no action. Example: We are family friendly (POA has meetings with vague dates and, if leave is scheduled with the family at the same time then the employees leave is not an option)
    Says work-life balance is important (management / rd e-mails and voice mails while on leave/ vacation. Creation of your work on weekends and during vacation or the expectation that if they are working on weekends and while they are on vacation you will do the same.

Says job share positions are available, but if you ask about it are told that "we are having the maximum number of job shares the company allows"
    Tells you that you must be a team meeting at 7:30 (when the work starts at 8:30) and childcare is not open until 08.00 clock. When you say it this your score is reduced feedback that you are not a team payer is documented. I was told that is what the job needs to be successful. I am to believe that if we break the rules to do the work in this area, then we should also break the rules in other areas. Where do you stop it.

By an employee in an excellent position, with good results. And my partner feel the same way and have many more examples. Forest has walked the gray area for too long and now they will be pulled back into line, to the tune of 100 million.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is, that number will rise considerably. The company has put incompetent people in charge. The company is then, responsible for the actions of said management. I believe there will be many more complaints coming.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The good ole boys should be brought up on charges. They hire these DMs and RDs and they are aware of the illegal activities going on. HR knows and so does upper management. It is only a matter of time before the ABDs get charged with covering up illegal activities they are aware of. Just cause you are a good ole boy, don't think you can't be brought up on charges or at least investigated by the DOJ. The DMs will, and they will talk to save their butts, you will be he ones it stops at. Rennef will really squeal in stripes., peters would look good with his cell mate violating him, he can tell his cell mate the story about his son.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe their performance sucked after having kids and they stopped doing their job...we don't get paid or promoted for not doing your job sufficiently just because you had a child. I guess they are offended at being objectified after being hired based on their ability to influence with their looks. Why do they dress the way they do and try to flirt with the nerdy docs to get rxs. Hilarious!! Girls, you know what your selling everyday!! It's not drugs!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true BUT I think its funny how women forget that these same vague ops dates and early meetings etc affect male reps as well. Plenty of men these days have families to help with as well and are adversely effected by this treatment toward those with children to care for. It's not all about women anymore! I think men have grounds to join such a suit based on this same treatment....its not about gender rather family takes your complete undivided attention away from forest which is not allowed at forest. You must be availabledsy and night on your phone and email 24/7 whenever the DM feels like its.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mrs lawsuit, you are full of crap

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is correct. it is not just females, the discussion of work/ life balance against the reality are very different things. i like the company and what i do but when i get anxious because i have to meet so early in the morning or my dm thinks i am not doing my job. im all for selling but breakfast at 7am is talked about like it is a requirment not just an option. i think that forest needs to be clear on if this is allowable or not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.Most female Forest reps were not hired for their brains. When I see them on the field they dress like they are going clubbing. Not very pretty but try hard to be sexy by wearing super short dresses, tons of make-up and 4” heels. They look like they are selling more than just drugs. It’s like please prescribe and I’ll give you a bj dr.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a few female reps and DMs who have provided services for rxes. It doesn't only happen at Forest, but it does happen here. Funny seeing female DMs acting all corporate, then hearing them calling reps at meetings all F'd up begging them to cum to their rooms. PS, their husbands and young children won't find out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forest will take a hit. Not $100 mill though. Some of thes girls have a case and some are probably embellishing and spinning crap to get a payday.