Foot & ankle position- los angeles

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2015 at 12:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anybody shed any light on this position/division? Ote? Territory info? Thanks in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure about that area, but the division as a whole is having pretty solid growth. Should be a good place to be over the next 5 years if you can last.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any ote info?

when people refer to this place as mentioned above (i.e., i"f you can last"), is this just more referring to tough quotas? micro managing? i always hear its a great place, but then at the same time, there are caveats.

is the money that great or what's the tradeoff here? before my current medical sales gig, i had a ton of success in b2b so i am used to cold calling/pressure, but the money would have to make sense to evaluate this company when most people include a warning. any feedback appreciated!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical sales is high burnout

Ortho implant sales is very high burnout

Quotas arnt stressful. It's the massive learning curve required that dwarfs any sales job you could imagine. And if you mess up that's a patient who is messed up and a doctor who will never use you or your companies shit again .

Foot and ankle rep on my territory looks like shit. Out of shape, facial hair, very tired and worn down. But boy does he kill it in the OR!!!

It's a tough gig. Good luck. Ability to sell won't matter for the first 18 months.