Foot and ankle division

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2015 at 3:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recently got contacted for a job in this division. I'm trying to get some info on salary, bonuses, and the products before I decide to interview. Please serious answers only.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would like to know this info as well. I have an interview next week and I want to make sure it will be worth my time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you 2 bone smugglers are going for the same job......maybe look at the other 20 post about this exact question a few weeks/months/years back.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have looked through the other threads and they have very little specific information regarding compensation. I have an interview and I want to make sure it's worth my while. If someone knows estimated compensation please reply.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you F'in serious?! It's most likely not worth STRYKER'S time to interview a clown coming on CP passively-aggressively questioning comp. Every person who works in ortho knows how the comp plans all work. % + Growth. Grow up or go interview for pharma you tool.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division is gone in max 2 years. They will consolidate with Trauma/recon and get rid of most of their sales force. Can drive worthy business solely with Podiatry, and trauma/recon is scooping up all the foot and ankle MD's. Have to sell a whole lot of cannulated screws to be profitable. Just my 2 cents

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Popeck knows best...will take care of you :confused:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone ever ask why his nickname is "TP" around corporate?