Flying way low

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2014 at 11:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like what one of my buds always said. Fly under the radar. Don't strive to be great or notable, just do the minimum. Placate your manager, feed him info on your teammates, stay employed. If he asks you to break the law, then break it, damn it. Your manager is your God. Do for him the same thing that your female counterparts do without the sex. Let him own you. If you're lucky, your wife will support you.
    It was always a brilliant strategy. Until now. Now it's time for plan B. But with this plan, there is no plan B. That's tough. Damn, ain't nobody at the country club go like us now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a country club. It's a yacht club. Big difference.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doing the minimum won't just get you noticed. It will get you fired.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

didn't for my bud. He stayed way low on the radar, never made P club, low on the rankings but told his managers what they wanted to hear and made up a little to boot. No matter what his ranking, got high ratings and made oodles in stock options and built up a sweet little base. Proved to the company that acting dumb and keeping you mouth shut worth much. Even when he in trouble got managers to pull him out. Dudes the man be styling with a nice crib and nannies to make up for the the fuggly wife. He up in the world and never be fired. He play the game and you don't. My man be her forever and you gone. How bout that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was anybody else on a regional conference call when that ditzy chick was asking a question on her cell as she was ordering a coffee from a DD drive through? The regional directors and the mangers laughed. It really was funny. Glad I was recording it. More glad that it proved how discriminatory they are. I'm going to use it later. For entertainment reasons, of course. And maybe lawsuits.
    BTW, her name starts with a J. See you all in court!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know anybody in our company spoke Ebonics. You. Are. A. Tool.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As my wife and my children walked around our gated community tonight, I thought to myself: How great it is to be me. I have a professional wife, I make good money for doing absolutely nothing, we have au pairs, we belong to a yacht club, and my kids will grow up to hate negroes and everyone else we think below us. What a great life I have. And I owe it to JBI.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You the man. I remember you for so many years. You slide in and out, you bring meals to the peeps who din't sign for them, your manager sign for you, you okay. You turn it on the one who manager done sign for him. You okay. Then the big peeps ax questions. You turn it on them. He no working his accounts. No matter does me that I cheat on every;thing. H eno work. I fine, he go down. My wife no mad at mead at me, Real fine.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when this happened. I have the date. I have the time. I have the recording. She was driving through a DD at the time, an and asked a question, and the call facilitators just laughed as the DD clerk took the order. And this does save me. I live in her big state and I have big accounts who will not see me even though I took my big RA doc out to the INN and I am totally safe if I give her up. I mean, how dare she ask a question on a conference call the NIght be recorded while I use her name on Dr. B's thing at the Inn? When it all goes down I am nOt going to take the hit. GG is. He made me do it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I told my wife, just keep on your pro job. JBI doesn't fire anybody. I keep on taking time with you animal patines, you pay me and take the tax benefit, and we make out fine.
    Love you baby!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marti loves the flying under the radar! P, you the man at teaching it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buckle up sissies - after this year all you 4's will be on a Marti PIP and you will be documenting all your bowel movements. Den u be replaced wid govment contract wurkers. das right

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You be in a nose dive. That's why you be dizzy and shit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, be thankful for this guy. Everybody knows who your talking about and what he did,. Falsified docs names and stuff. Falsified expense reports. Hardly ever worked. Can't see no docs in his territory. Made up call reports A whole lot more too. But he didn't get anything but a warning.
    That's good for the rest of us. If he got away with it, then what are they going to do when they want to fire you or me? What can they do? If they fire us, we bring our case. We bring it to J and J, we bring it to our lawyers, we bring it to Cafepharma. Once they fire us, we can post anything we want here and we don't have to be anonymous. We can contact the docs and tell them what was going down. Hey doc, check out the sunshine report. What, that wasn't you? Must have been one of out reps doing what our company directed. That bad, doc. That bad. Then we contact the AG from that state where the low radar man be flying. Hey, Mr or Mrs. AG, is this an election year? Do you want this info or should I just send it to your opponent? Remember, this happened under your watch. You and the HCC people, who said, it not bad. It okay. Business as usual. It's our new selling strategy called Flying Under Company Radar. FUC-R.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flying Under Company's Knowledge of Employees Radar. aka FUCKER.Get used to this acronym, as you'll be hearing a lot of it leading to the 2015 POA I. We've got our best working on it. It will be a step forward from LEAD. Lackless Employees Advance Daily. It's what we do for those employes who fly under the radar but kiss our asses. And get ready for the next level: LEAD FUCKER. You're going to love that one!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you on the thankful for this guy part. If another employee is doing this stuff and everybody knows it, they can't fire you for anything except something so bad like punching a dm in the mouth. I heard about some reps who were doing this. Falsifying docs names on lunches in order to make it look like they were accessing them. The abms let it slide, and on an audit HCC said it was okay as long as the dm said it was. So this is what you do. You order lunch and forge the names in the big accounts and you say it was only because you lost the sign in sheet so you had to sign the names, and your manager says that's what you did and so you not only don't get fired but you get credit for seeing those hard to see docs. It's a great way to do business and our stockholders and the Feds and the AGs will agree!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend who did something like this also said it helps when you don't want to spend the day working, or if you want to work at your spouses business or something like that. You buy lunch and have it delivered but your not there. Then you go in the next day and have everybody sign for it. Now you have it two ways. You not being there and in another instance the docs or nurses not being there. But your abm is so cool to it because it helps him get a promotion. You get a high rating and the stock options and all the raises and things that go with it and you don't even have to sleep with your manager like those two women on your team did. It is so great working here. My friend says he'll never get fired but he'll make sure whoever he doesn't like gets fired. It's a beautiful world here at JBI.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when this Flying under the radar course will be available before the POA? I would like to start it and get a great passing score on it before the year ends. Is it based on a certain book or outside course? I tried to find it on Amazon but couldn't. It would make a fabulous addition to our district's book club. Thanksy-wanksy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. How's that strategy working out for you now? The next few months will tell for sure.