Fleming just announced FDA approval of Xiidra...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F-you... you have no god damn idea what you are talking about. all you know is your little sales world... the launch team was in lex past midnight on monday and at least to 9-11pm each day the past week processing vault jobs... then processing more jobs all night from home ... and processing jobs all this weekend...you literally have no idea what you are talking about - go into vault and look at the f-ing timestamps on the materials you dip-shit!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well duh... You just got the label this week. Blame it on your leaders who insist on a big launch meeting right at approval date. Your misguided anger at sales is nothing more than jealousy. You choose your career.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have no issue with sales - i have an issue with your inability to understand that everyone is working long hours and weekends, not just people going to a sales meeting - and you insulting the people who are working their asses of to get it done - period

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July is National Dry Eye Month.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why call out sale people who complain about giving up now a second weekend when this meeting can be accomplished midweek? You have a deadline which may be unrealistic. Our sacrifice is because a certain VP trying to impress her boss with cost savings holds meetings over weekends. And before you call us names, you come out here and put in all these hours working for a lunatic micromanager like KK.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a deadline, sales does not! This meeting can easily be held Monday through Friday, it does not have to be over the weekend in anyway shape or form. This is the second weekend that we have had to sacrifice for a meeting that could easily be done during the week! Working like this over the weekend is not acceptable NOBODY IN ANY OTHER BIOPHARMA DOES THIS. It's uncalled for and unprofessional. It shows a lack of caring and overall cheapness.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boo hoo, boo hoo, whimper, whimper, what a little cry baby!!! Life is so unfair, boo hoo. Bawhahahahahahahadhah!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and btw, meeting on Saturday goes until 6:30pm.... FML!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell HR that you are unable to work those hours due to religious conflict and observance of the Sabbath.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I'll just do that

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then all the crying on this thread is sad AND ironic?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha!! great post and remember to id the whiners for HR intervention!! #cleanupthewhiners

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See but the problem is... sure report it, if they get fired in retaliation that's a lawsuit on religious discrimination.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop acting holier than thou, because I know for a fact everyone saw that the meeting was over the weekend and went "WTF!?" when they read it. Now you may not be bitching about it but I know you're not happy about it. Anyone that is happy about it is either demented, has no life, or is lying. So eat a dick!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, you're in launch mode. You should be doing a breakfast/appt and a lunch most days. Only in Pharma do reps gripe about these things while making 6 figures. If we had to work weekends all of the time I would agree but one or two - c'mon people....you've been off "early" for several months....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao you're hilarious! Many offices don't do lunches or breakfasts anymore. I'm lucky if I can do either of those in about 25% of my offices.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So in other words, you fake 75% of your calls. Welcome aboard!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot, just because someone can't do a lot of lunches or breakfasts doesn't mean they can't see their docs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh huh, sure, right, ok.