Fleming just announced FDA approval of Xiidra...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so stupid! The people that were saying hi to Xiidra.....and keep doing it sound ridiculous. I'm excited about the approval, but come on.....really???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol no kidding, seriously! I'm excited but I'm not going to be saying that crap in the field.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! How many days do you work from 9:00 till 3:00?!?! How many Friday afternoons do you take off?!? You have more family time than 99.9% of the US workforce!! Thanks for providing specifics on your personal life, it will be easy to track down your lazy arse! You and your lazy friends are the reason for the demise of pharma sales reps!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you have all the time in the world to track down some anon poster! You obviously have no life and no buisness on a forum designed for bitching.

PS the demise of pharma wasn't caused by lazy reps. It was robots like you who went out and danced liked a monkey with your robotic bullshit that gave us all a bad name. I bet while you were patting yourself on the back for enlightening Docs they were just tuning out your soulless voice as you parroted useless crap you were taught.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why the assumption this site is designed for bitching? cause that's all you want to do? bitch bitch bitch.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because that's all YOU'RE doing! Bitching about people and their work ethic and how they ruined pharma!

People can say all the nice helpful things in the world and it won't bother me; they can bitch and it won't bother me. What bothers me is when some pissant piece of dingleberry threatens to track down someone because they don't agree with their feelings.

This board IS for airing of feelings and bitching BTW NOTICE that it is ANON (hmmm wonder whyyyyy if it was just for being positive allllll the damn time)

Go to Yammer of you want to circle jerk about the company. Stay here and deal with people's real options you might not agree with.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not me. i haven't posted anything except to ask you why you think it's nothing more than a bitch session site. and wow, you DO bitch! feel sorry for anyone in your life. nonstop bitching. wow. miserable life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember to alert management to the reps that are always bitching or whining! This is the way to rid the company of malcontents that make it difficulty for everyone else! Training, account management, tracking is always set to the lowest performing reps, the whiners. Report bad attitude and behavior, it's OUR COMPANY!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, could you possibly drink any more Kool-aid?
    Let's see how happy you are in 18 months when they realize the territories are undersized and 1/3 is the sales force is laid off.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then, I want to report Kathy the VP for bad attitude and behavior. Including but not limited to-
    Providing little to no communication to her team
    Playing favorites
    Discriminatory hiring practices
    Discriminatory promotion practices
    Ageism
    Sexism
    Violating Phrma Code
    Making false claims in the field
    Requiring unnecessary admin work
    Putting her own interests ahead of her people's
    Breaking local labor laws
    Not valung people's family time
    Encroahing on people's family time
    False and unethical rewarding of people not worthy
    Retaliation against anyone who questions any of her bad behavior

The list goes on........... Please feel free to add.

Who should I report all this to? It's obvious the leadership above her is corrupt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She doesnt last long once her options vest and she can collect her big $$$ she is gone

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? No way, highly unlikely. She will follow Perry anywhere he goes and will stay as long as he stays. She's like an old alley cat who no one wants, so she will follow her master around everywhere.

Seriously, she has NEVER landed a job on her own without marble mouth to pull her in and at her last gig, after being fired, she waited around nearly 8 months until he could finagle her into Shire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please get a lawyer and sue this bitch!!!!! She violated so many people, and a lawsuit should be filed!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel as sorry as you want... You're the one who doesn't get what an anon forum is about and doesn't have shit to say lol

Do you diddle with ur fiddle or flick that skittle thinking about the future back pats you'll get by keeping dumb and dancing to the company tune?

You're a monkey dancing to the beat of bastards who could care less about you. Now go smoke pole over on Yammer you Beta. People can bitch bitch bitch but without anything to say in return your just a flappy labia in the wind..

Douche ... Please

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the complaining about weekend meeting - for your information, your communications, marketing, regulatory, legal, and medical functions have been working AROUND THE CLOCK all week to get all of your materials out to you! we are working all weekend as well - we are all sacrificing... now just freaking stop!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have dragged out this home study. It's unnecessary we could easily have the meeting Tuesday -Friday off next week. We don't need the stupid conf calls BECAUSE WE CAN ALL READ! It's the same stuff we have to read on our own, then it will be repeated ad nauseum at the meeting again. Hey I'm happy to sit at home but it's a waste of time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS. No one in Lexington works "around the clock and weekends" except the security guards. Plus, naybe if you got your act together and get KK out of the weeds on things timelines for these materials would be met

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please, KK is in the weeds because she's in over her head. That's why she's the micromanager she is, she's incompetent and doesn't trust anyone. That email we got last Friday about the call averages was only the tip of the iceberg! The putting all the info into Veeva is the beginning, they'll lay off about 1/3 in a year to 1.5 years because they hired WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE and territories are WAY TOO SMALL!
    Once we are out in the field with the product it will be 100x worse. They've already said at a min we have to have 12-16 lunches a month. I'm sure we will have at least 2 dinner programs a month and 2-3 pharmacy calls a day. There will also be a % that need to be sampled a day. Mark my words she did the same at BL AND NOVARTIS!