Fleming just announced FDA approval of Xiidra...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and nobody here seems to care...or are you all on your phones right now????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right! Because all the people stalk Cafepharma in order to discuss events that make their hearts sing!

Jesus, get it together and stop looking for love/friends/validation on the Internet and go lift some weights or whatever will make you less butt hurt over all the people going about their day as usual...

Can't believe you made such a chuckle fuck thread and didn't just reply to the other one.

Now go call your mom and ferverently exclaim that you are going to P Club! You'll show all those folks in high school who thought you were a nobody!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hehehehe!....I don't give a shit about Xiitra! It took me just a little line of basic english language to make fun of all OBU reps. But you really have some mental issues. Try to manage your anger and frustration...really! For your info I work with Baxalta now Shire...we are coming!!! Gna gna gna....!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A weekend meeting? Why?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kathy doesn't care about anybody or their families

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The nsm was on the weekend for the OBU, ARE you surprised?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

like I said Kathy does not care about anyone or their families

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Game On!! Wishing everyone GOOD SELLING!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, another meeting over the weekend? Are you kidding? Don't get me wrong I'm excited about this but come on! This is family time!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure what is more pathetic your pissy little reply or the fact you started a thread and dumped your purse out for everyone to see.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard we will have Monday and Tuesday off after the PI launch for the weekend sacrafice. Thank you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll believe it when I see it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. Why have a weekend meeting. Just another example that they have no respect for the team. There will be no Monday off, the day after a national meeting the team will be in the field.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three quarters of Kathy's family doesn't even speak to her anymore, so she figures why should yours?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

boss said Monday def recoop day....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why have us clear our weekday commitments only to snatched away a weekend? Oh well. Many of us won't get home until Monday due to late departure times.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try feeding your family with no job! Grow up!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boring

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you actually get it thank your boss. It would be on the down-low without Kobe's blessing. Her line is "you get paid to work!" The concept of letting you own your business as long as you have results has never crossed that pea-sized brain of hers.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. No way we hey Monday off.
    2. Only red eyes and getting home at 11 min a Sunday night
    3. Yes why clear the schedule and do the weekend!?!? Tues-Fri wasn't feasible????!