Fleet Questions

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Feb 6, 2016 at 12:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop already with your high horse attitude, seriously it's getting old. People are just trying to get answers for planning purposes, are the answers if given make or break hell no but they would be helpful. So stop being a dick because nobody is basing their decisions on this shit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not lecture me about my viewpoint! Too many of the recent hires at Shire are characterized by immaturity, entitlement, and poor performance. To worry about the type of car, working holidays, will my wife be able to use the company car to go to the hairdresser, etc. are an affront to the top performers that carry this company. Hire hard working sales people and forget the momma's boys and sorority sisters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, they aren't. Only other employees can drive the vehicle. I'm assuming this stems from a spouse having a bad wreck or something. Also, you can't talk on the phone and drive. Not even hands-free. It's company policy. I'm pretty sure most people break that policy, but certain managers will write you up for it. Also, if you have a wreck they will pull your phone records. Just an FYI. It's tough if you have a large territory. I also think that stems from someone hitting a person while they were on the phone.