First wave

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcements coming very soon regarding more layoffs and mergers of divisions. Keep that resume updated and get ready it's going to be a rocky holiday season for Zimmer Biomet!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old news, Dental....who cares!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I am at Microfixation and I care!! They of course are not telling us anything but we all know it is a matter of time. Engineer here not sales rep.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to say but dental, micro fix and a few other product lines are not the company drivers. Decisions will be made on a purely financial basis so you can expect cut=backs and moving operations. Just a fact!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess we're screwed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't Believe the bullshit they're trying to pull on Zimmer People

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Anyone who believed they wouldn't screw people in this deal is truly a fool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Kyger is leaving Zimmer in KC. He will be missed. Anyone know where he is going? What a screw show for a management team.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on these divisions? I know dental is working through the meger from Cali to Florida but when are they going to close Microfixation?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dental is working though their consolidation as you stated. Microfix will start moving to Warsaw Indiana in Q1.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've already started "behind the scenes " planning for the transition to Warsaw. Some of us will have the option to move with the division but not many.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John Kyger was the best thing they had on the management team in KC. What does that say about ZB in that market? Obvious that the St. Louis managers from Biomet are taking over. Wonder where Kyger went?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He left as soon as they announced "special" contracts for the reps and managers who haven't signed the standard agreements and were being asked to keep it confidential so the rest of the sales force didn't revolt! Smelled fishy and unethical to say the least and he wanted no part of lying to his people.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so clueless. Shawn Snellsen from the Biomet side was by far the best manager in that area. Double secret new agreements are total bs! How can they be trusted with special deals? St. Louis is coming west!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jackie R was the best but she even sold out. No way she believes this is the best thing for us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post on the biomet page states the hammer is dropping tomorrow at Microfixation. Wait and see if this is reality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS nothing happened. We know it will but not yet.