First wave

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pronounced, "You're a loser".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Alright you little keyboard warrior, I'm already visualizing duct tape over your mouth so I'm going to call it a night.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be your age

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Chicago-changes there?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we hear that chicago is going Z.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As it should! PD runs a great organization with quality tenured people, good management team, excellent operations with a history of above market growth. Any questions?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed-Biomet a joke there now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, Zimmer operations in Chicago have been quite impressive and no surprise that the territory would continue to be managed by the same distributor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

must be your wife

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or maybe your mama

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biomet Chicago distributor is same as Wisconsin. Rumor is he loses Chicago and keeps Wisco. At least there are football tix to give away up north.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard of anymore changes????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in the SEC 425 report filed yesterday (from a call on May 15th) Dvorak stated 'We also have worked down through the organization so that essentially the Level 3 and Level 4 leaders have been identified. We’re in the process of locking down and solidifying those Level 4 leadership positions.
    And then we’re going to be, quickly, post close, in a position to do the balance of the Level 5, 6 and 7 team member build shortly after the close, so we’re poised for those next steps.'

Dvorak also believes it will finalize by the end of May

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1402366/000119312515192866/d928650d425.htm

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing about your customers???? Its all about the $$$ not patients!

<Q – Michael J. Weinstein – JPMorgan Securities LLC>: So as we get into this, David, how does Zimmer measure success in Year 1?
    <A – David C. Dvorak – Zimmer Holdings, Inc.>: First and foremost, delivering on our financial commitments, Mike. So, the earnings per share benefits, the cash flow targets, balance sheet management are all the basics and ongoing primary metrics to deliver on our commitments to the financial community. And, as I said, those plans are very detailed. And I would tell you there’s probably an area that I’m very confident.

And I think that the experience of the teams, and the level of planning that’s taking place, and our procedural monitoring and oversight are so well developed and familiar to the leadership team that I have a lot of confidence and trust that we’re going to be able to bang through that.
    I think that what’s important, and we’ll talk a bit more about it I suspect in this conversation as it unfolds, is not just to measure success as delivering those sort of short-term financial targets.
    I kind of consider those to be largely in the can because of these plans and the experience basis is so terrific, but to do the things that are going to be necessary concurrently to position the company for intermediate long-term success and really create a lot of value for the balance of the decade by virtue of this combination.
    And so that means setting the culture right, most fundamentally, but getting after the opportunities that we’re going to have in areas such as R&D and go-to-market strategies, importantly including sales force specialization.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very interesting

Thanks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading the entire 425, looks like DD loves to hear himself talk.......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In case you haven't heard, Wall Street trades in dollars not patients. Makes complete sense that JPM wants to talk about $ and DD responds about $. Simple.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good to hear that the territory lines have already been drawn and will be released soon after close. Prolonging the integration is not good for business. I'm ready for immediate cross-selling.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"sales force specialization". Very telling