First wave

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting how ZB is going to roll these next tier of announcements out in waves.

....Any suggestions on the next group and who is out?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what will happen in PA?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every stinking Biomet RVP, distributor and rep that is under plan. Most unprofessional sales force in orthopedics. No brainer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next group will be VP level. So far, Biomet has ruled and Zimmer 'leadership' has been getting the boot. Don't let the door hit your &$$ on the way out. Watch your mood elevator and don't forget to be here now while you focus on those wildly important goals, blowhards.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the first USA Sales Territory leads have been announced. What does that mean for everyone else? Have they started negotiations with Distributors?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget to be overly excited for the party being mandated on announcement day. Hopefully our case load doesn't get in the way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be very interesting to see what happens in the larger east coast metro areas like DC, Philly, NYC, and Boston.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First wave score
    Zimmer 5
    Biomet 2

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no score. There never was one. The best candidates will survive. Nowhere to hide. I will open any box as long as my relationships are compensated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the Zimmer Reps (the ones who matter) are going to get the retention bonuses like the Biomet Reps (the ones who matter) six months ago?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is happening to the dental reps? Why are they 100% safe?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dental reps will get their cavities filled just like the rest...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It obvious why they started in the southwest. That's the easier geographic footprint to divide. Curious to see how the eastern part of the US breaks down. The central part of the US. might be difficult as well.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surgical should be first on the chopping block.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd Wave
    Zimmer 6
    Biomet 2
    Combined Distributors 1

Total to date
    Zimmer 11
    Biomet 2
    Combined Distributors 1

Whitewash

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announcements so far make sense....Z is stronger out west, so it is logical that they will keep current or create new organizations with Z people in the leadership roles. We will see what happens across the country.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

excellent math
    6+5 = 11
    2+2=2

I all hope you are retained. Maybe a new contracts manager.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I all hope you are retained"

Based on your grip on the English language your a sure thing for a senior marketing role.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "you're a sure thing, not "your a sure thing". What exactly are the prerequisite skills to be in sales? Reps are the most hilarious bunch a folks I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why I give you a 10% tip instead of 20% like everybody else