First and second lien notes due

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2015 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And by the way,Flourish means to grow,Rotech has been earning less and less for many years......so if your not going to stick to the facts than hit the road jack.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employees need to change?oh really,employees had nothing to do with the bankrupcy...or all the va contracts lost,So thats the solution,change employees everytime new ones find out what a shitshow rotech is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No scare tactics involved. This communication has already been passed down to each and every employee after the meeting in Florida. Negative employees will be replaced before their negativity affects the rest of the location. This should have been made very clear weeks ago in your morning meeting along with the rest of the new guidelines for each position.

I would stick to the anonymity of this message board if I were you. Get out of line with your manager and you'll find yourself in the unemployment line. Those are the facts jack!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the Mr.Fantasy,
    I am not an employee,never have been ,never will be.And everything i post on here is fact,that i would be happy to prove if asked to do so,so be nice or im going to have to ask you to leave.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a nice place to work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish you could type a little faster, i have things to do.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodnight my friend,no hard feelings i hope,tommorow?same time same channel?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is the best organization I've ever worked for. That's inarguable. The pay is competitive and the quarterly bonuses are great. Some of the decisions that come down aren't the best, but they are quickly rescinded and replaced with better ones. No company is without its faults. I have no problem at all with Rotech and am sure I will have a nice career here unlike these Negative Nellies.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot the "sarcasm on"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say as a past stockholder that I honestly was hoping the sealing of certain documents in the bankruptcy was because they had marketed and made a post bankruptcy and reorg deal with another large company(Teijin, Lincare, Apria etc., who knows) and had a game plan to restructure the company before annoucing the sale where the company would fit key and lock into one of those bigger companies. For example, if you had a very profitable location and they closed it, then you should post here. Especially if you know where those patients went. Would be a good indicator of who might be a potential purchaser if there is one in the works.

Another factor, considering how bad this industry is margine wise right now, is the suspect actions of Wells Fargo and how an "A" class bank like Wells threw 358 million in credit at shakey company just coming out of bankruptcy in exit financing. This might imply also that there was further backing by another stable company behind the scenes. Also, if by chance this is all the case and thats what the sealed court documents were about, I as well as other past stock holders are still hoping as a long shot there might be a little left for us in the end. Otherwise, the way it looks right now we were all thrown under the bus as many posters have said in many threads here over the past year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting post,i too cant for the life of me figure out how this will pan out,but i think we will find out soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment line sounds a whole lot better than this shitshow.BTW most employees would agree,that the fatbellys in orlando are the real reason for the negativity.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

slightly outdated? what are you smoking?why are half your drivers in UHAUL rentals?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya i guess your right,my rotech paycheck (small as it may be)does pay my internet,giving me the freedom to spread the word about this nasty company.