firing?

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2015 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can people actually be fired from Applied? I've heard a lot of people quit and it takes a lot to be fired. Besides the people giving out tests who have been let go, have others been fired recently? Don't want a short term job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but not for not hitting your numbers.
    Just don't get turned crossways with you Mgr or Zone director and drink the kool aid and you can stay as long as you want.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

At training they like to fire 2-3 people at least !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because 2-3 people typically are failing. If you owned a company would you want shitty reps working for you? I know you would because to you, the purpose of a company is to provide a job to you with a massive base pay, easy targets, a fat expense account, a car, a laptop, a phone, free trips for hitting your mbo's and dinner at the governors mansion once a quarter. If you can't handle a fucking test or role play on a trocar, then get the hell out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I owned a company I would know it is cheaper to keep a good rep than to have year round training classes to replace them for all the things that you listed that are standard everywhere else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any company you work for, if you don't make your number you are out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if they sleep with a coworker or manager?