Finance Department Bridgewater NJ

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 19, 2017 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should lock up the entire finance department specifically consolidations. They can sell all there possessions that they legally obtained over the years through faulty accounting practices and stupidity. Then they can hire a real finance team with a ethical mindset to turn this train wreck around. Maybe that isn't possible.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're referring to the minions, since they got rid of carro and Schiller already. Who don't you like, specifically and why? They may be just doing their jobs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR very unprofessionally fired someone in front of his coworkers today. Had the whole department buzzing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finance notoriously has always plugged numbers to cover up mistakes causing more mistakes in the future. Shady accounting practices have doomed this company. Covering up losses! What a bunch of criminals!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is expected from the Human Waste group. They're a bunch of has-been's from other companies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you seriously think anyone in consolidations gets bonuses based on anything that could be csondiered "faulty accounting practices and stupidity"? What makes you think they'd have any incentive to do whatever you think they did?

You still haven't even said what's got your in such a pissy mood.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same pissed off former employee on another rant...

Seriously, put something substantial up or give it a rest already. You're nothing but a pathetic troll who offers nothing. Valeant has a lot to talk about... but your posts don't fall into that category.

Your just a sad fired troll at this point. Which seriously... how pathetic do you have to be to get fired from Valeant. I'm 90% sure I know who you are but obviously won't guess because of the rules of this site, but if I'm even remotely close, you were pathetic at your job and deserved to get fired. Hell, I suspect I found you getting fired on linkedin 3 times since you started complaining.

Valeant has problems, fortunately, you're no longer one of them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us. Throw him under the bus. Initials?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting fired from Valeant is like a gift my friend. This place is so toxic. Ever tell a stranger you just met what company you work for. Isn't fun right?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like those former pukes from Enron or Arthur Anderson? However, then why is the OP so hostile towards that group and that one analyst? Unless he was totally humiliated in front of his dream girl, just before he was going to ask her out?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How things have changed! A few years ago the Finance department was one of the best departments in the company. This is just a toxic work environment. It doesn't help when your headquarters is in of the worst parts of the country. How anyone lives in the cease pool known as North Jersey I will never know.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you live? Northern NJ is one of the nicest places to live in all of the country.

Get a clue.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the better and more marketable talent have left the finance group. Those remaining are just not finding other comparable paying jobs, so they are stuck there. Regardless, they are getting their work done, maybe not to your liking.

North New Jersey has some appeal, if you like the quiet suburb life-style. The air is cleaner, a bit less traffic and only 10-30 minutes to the city, but the winters and the summers can be brutal. Housing is still reasonable compared to living in the city, but taxes are really high in the state. Christie is an idiot though. By the way, Bridgewater is in Central Jersey, you moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Central NJ? Even worse. Expensive homes, horrible traffic, & absolutely nothing to do. Thank you Mr. Pearson. Left sunny california with a great staff for this monstrosity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who is left from the original Finance team? Craig O, Mark P, Jeremy L, Katharine R, Steve S, Scott B, Javier R, Barbara T?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiotic Pearson never left NJ, ruled from the stupid Madison office and merged with ailing Biovail to move the USHQ to NJ as fast as he can. Always was a selfish fat bastard.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn't it the Accounting/Finance groups who didn't report the Pilidor debacle? So, they scapegoat Carro and Schiller while their moronic worker bees didn't realize that there was an issue until someone outside brought it out to the public. They should all be replaced for being incompetent and for failing to protect the company. By keeping them on, they're basically saying it's okay to fuck up, keep up the good work. They will screw you again, it's just a matter of time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, most of the same folks in Accounting/Finance who trained their staff the Valeant way before the Philidor debacle and screwed up the AR are still here.