Finally an ex-employee

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy to report that as of yesterday, I am finally an ex Rotech employee. The day after my AM made it clear merit increases were next to impossible to earn, I put in for all my vacation. I found a job that pays about $4 more than I was making as a PST. More importantly, I'll no longer have to be called out on the weekend to deliver DME garbage. Most importantly, I'll finally have a real career instead of a dead-end driver job! Clocking out for the last time yesterday was euphoric.

To be clear, if any of you are waiting on a raise and/or appreciation, stop wasting your time. Unless you simply have no other job prospects, then start looking elsewhere as soon as possible. I am grateful that these years of experience helped me land a better gig though.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't look back!

Best wishes in your new career.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you in the as_.
    It seems to me you used Rotech only as a step up to go somewhere else.
    I guess staying to make Rotech a better place was out of the question. huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sound like someone who has worked there for a week or two and came off the unemployment line after a few years. If you had been there a long time and knew the company and what it has been through and what it has done to the employees you would not be such an arse to this person. By the way, there have been over a thousand (I am sure now) employees who would have loved to stay and "rebuild the company" as you said and the company pushed them out the door. You should be silent and happy the company did not have to pay this person a severence in the next of many rounds of layoffs they have had.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person friggin walked out, not let go.
    Hopefully the other company he went to (for $4 more per hour) will shortly find out that they were suckered.
    No sense they should also get ripped off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes i walked out, but I did give a two week notice. I was an employee for years. I gave a lot to this company. I didn't receive much in return...just a measly paycheck and experience. This company doesn't deserve great employees because they don't treat them well enough. Other companies that show appreciation have great morale. Most employees there have low morale for very good reason.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here here, if you were there for years and made it through all the RIFs then you must have been a pretty decent employee or at the very least they liked you. Just my humble opinion for what it is worth. Either way, glad you were able to move on and be happy. That is the goal in life no to have to suffer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend,if you were a PST for years than you are a hard working person,do not for a minute think you need to defend yourself to this troll,Karma will be coming for him/her soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe you should do Rotech a favor and walk out,its clear to see your an idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm no troll. What I am is an employee who is sick and tired of having to see all the whiners and complainers on here. Not only is it counter productive, but it makes all you crybabys look extremely stupid.
    Nothing will change for the better by you guys coming on here and actually believing that some Rotech executive gives a crap- or even reads these pathetic posts.
    If you're looking for "perfect", then please put a bullet in your head.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If you're looking for "perfect", then please put a bullet in your head."

All I can say is, yes you are a troll, wow you have a very twisted warped sense of reality with this statement and this company, and finally, you should seriously seek some professional help. All I can think of when you say something like this is that you prove you are rather mentally unstable to say something publically like that. Just wow. I really now hope for the sake of the people in your office someone high up at the company is watching this board after a statement like that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again hoping that someone high up is watching this board.
    Even if they were, do you really think they have the ability (or even incentive) to find out who I am?
    Do they really care?
    You need to sit back and re-evaluate who is putting the bread on your table. You are gutless.
    You guys come on here and insult the leadership of the company behind their backs.
    Why don't you just prance your a_s over to your area manager and voice your disgruntled opinions straight to the horse's mouth, instead of on an anonymous hate board?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're just the type of person this company feeds on. Willing to take anything they dish out with a smile on your face. I kind of feel sorry for you. You'll devote your life to this company despite the writing on the wall.

As I mentioned, when my AM visited my location a few weeks ago, I explicitly asked him about raises. I didn't like the answer so I put in my vacation the next day and am now gone entirely.

I deserved more money for the work I did. Always having my phone by my side to be available at a moment's notice for a call from Kentucky. Always showing up to work on time except for inclement weather. Taking great care of my patients and developing a relationship with them (except when forced to repossess o2 from even high liter flow patients over some BS or another). Staying there for years despite a retention problem with PSTs before I got there.

None of that matters though...you must exceptionally meet unreasonable expectations to get a mere merit increase. Rotech doesn't reward or appreciate good workers. If you don't realize this by now, then you deserve the figurative f***ing in the ass you're getting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just have to add. You must be pretty slow if you don't realize what's going on. Although I'm no longer there, I won't publicly mention specific policies that the company now has. However, it's easy to see said policies are akin to the average person rummaging through the couch and dirty clothes looking for loose change just to eat. Do you really not see the desperation???

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a lunatic and a very loose cannon. And, it reflects on the company and your character. Furthermore, THEY should care when you are telling people that you are a current employee and you are implying people should kill themselves on a public message board. You should really take stock of what you are saying here. It is really unacceptable. I really hope for your sake you are right and they are not watching what is going on here. And, if you are talking about going to a persons AM directly, why dont you then just post where you are then since you trash people about saying things on this board anonymously? Exactly, that is what I thought. So easy, why not right? It is called being a hypocrit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a area manager I guarantee. they get off talking to people like crap

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I told you to jump off the sears tower, would'nt that also fit your definition of "unacceptable?
    Semantics, my friend. Take a nap.
    You need it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they sound more like a child.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does not matter if you are the CEO all the way down to a pst what you said being an employee of the company was down right creepy. I have to say I agree with the "lunatic" label to be honest. You really need to also calm down before you blow a fuse and go postal based on the tone of your posts and their content.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving everything in the post right by your response. By the way, you forgot to give some smart remark about the hipocrasy you show when ranting about posting on anonymous message boards without giving your own location? Thats because you do not have any idea that what you are saying is often contradicting itself. This is just to high level for you I guess. Oh, unless you do not know what a hypocrit is? You can google it......maybe that will help.

Ultimately, I think you might want to give up while you are ahead based on your responses. Especially when there is really only one person who is whining in this thread and deep down you know who it is who needs a nap and their bottle. Plus, you are seriously out numbered here because of all the carnage the company has caused in peoples lives. Those are really the facts of the matter wether you like them or not.