Field Visits

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow you seem pissed. If your ctl is that bad arrange a call with your DCO. Both dco's out west are good guys and will take action if there are merits to your claims. I am assuming you are a pc rep. Going off on CP won't change anything, my two cents.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your Mother ever wash out that filthy potty mouth ? Profanity is a sign of weakness and insecurity. :oops:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've got another one - Profanity is a crutch for the inarticulate mother fucker!

4. REE TARD

REE TARD Guest

Excellent point They sound like a special needs person.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the root of the problem. Checking the box.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field visits are easy if you know your customers and products. I have no problem with my CTL and it is fun for him to ride along. Some cases he makes a good point with my customer to help drive sales. NO PROBLEMS with field visits! Good Selling my boos!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! My CTL is awesome. It is all about trust and trust starts with leadership.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Possibly, but only if my manager would get the credit. The man taught me the ropes and I'm forever grateful. I wouldn't want a permanent training position though, I couldn't bear being away from him too long. I get douche chills on my way to work everyday. Monday's are most exciting day as I missed my comrades all weekend which I always spend analyzing spread sheets. Very proud to be a part of Merck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CTL's need to stop posting.

Reps have to report to someone I agree. The span of control needs to increase. 1:20 ratio.

Calling themselves coaches is a complete joke. The average rep is north of 45 and been with Merck over 10 years and selling pharma over 15 years. The rep know more than the CTL. A FV ends up wasting enormous amounts of time. The day before is spent preparing, the day of is a milk run, the day after is spent celebrating.

Be there to help with a problem, manage things the company needs and leave us alone

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are giving yourself far too much credit. Fact is that pharma reps are lazy, and like you half retarded. so there must be a person in place who us slightly less lazy and retarded than the reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you prepare a "milk run" says it all. The reason CTLs and field visits exist is because there is a complete lack of trust. As one manager said, "you don't get what you expect, you get what you inspect".

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here bro.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Same here bro", give me a break. You are sincerely a turd rep who couldn't sell to save their life, Turd tard you are.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, so inspect the LIFER ctl's who are way, way overpaid. Most ctls in PC are stressed out, probably because no longer is there a safe place to scurry to WHEN more cuts happen. They will never, ever get a manager job in pharma when the axe falls, maybe a rep job at 120k but not the bloated ctl package. There are thousands of ex pharma managers out of work and companies stay clear of hiring tyrant, overpaid, haggard fukstiks from Smerck. By years end half the pc ctl s will be canned, guaranteed. Yes reps will be affected but have good chances picking up a bag at another outfit. Meanwhile, loser Merck ctl's let go will be running spreadsheets trying to find work. Eat shat!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey fucker, I've got some milk for you right here. Now open wide you miscreant ctl

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please someone rescue us from our CTL out west. He cant shut up and has offended my customers. Ive been asked not to bring him back, but he visits routinely every month. Any suggestions? You'd think he would know better from what his experience has been in the past: specialty cv rep, region analyst, etc. After field visits we all call and console each other and we cant seem to help him understand what he's doing. He's killing us. Help!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? Provide initials. If it is LL you are doomed, forced countless reps out, myself included. Took 10 years off my lifespan but I'm free now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Field visits 1x per month is normal. If a ctl does them 2x per month then they simply don't have enough to do or need more span of control.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just hold tight for a package. Big PC cuts soon, managers and reps will be cut. Maybe your ctl will be on the naughty list.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This model is so outdated, manager in a suit on his phone overshadowing you as you grab samples out of the trunk. Then the BS coaching reports. I never see managers in the field except those from Merck. They can track your activity remotely and ONLY ride with you if there are red flags. Other companies randomly call you unannounced for a quick video conference update. If you are wearing shorts on the golf course you are toast. No need to ride with reps for a dog n pony show, heck, we already have countless teleconferences bogging us down. Our flippen manager makes us have one every 4 weeks EVEN if there is nothing to say. Total crap.