Field Force Question: What's it like in your area?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning to one and all of the productive segments of the creators of wealth and it's retention .It is almost overwhelming attempting to place the assets in a secure unknown hideaway. The positive advantage to all of the hideaways is that they can't be found and all will remain mine nothing pilfered by the parasitic takers.
    The sea is a very dark blue today with just a wisp of white caps. Nautical bird life is plentiful and very noisy which makes a fine backdrop to the morning meal.
    Forgot to mention that I interacted with several previous Merck VPs at the Saw Grass resort and had a enlightening discussion of the pending employee reductions. The action will certainly increase my monetary worth.
    Well, so long to the planners and builders of society.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are suggesting that you hold Merck common stock or options, then I'd say you are headed for a precipitous decline in wealth. Dumbass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Field Cock Sucking Fag Troll

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have thousands of stock options you have zero as is appropriate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're holding in-the-money options and they can be exercised, then you are indeed a dumbass. I wouldn't hold one single share of this stock.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why I am wealthy and you are a peon.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sipping a cold glass of pineapple slurry while observing the past performance of critical investments. As can be predicted, I have selected very very well and will accumulate significant monetary assets.
    The sun is high up over the calm sea and the fishing excursion should produce ample red snapper for the Clubs Saturday night social event.
    The libation of choice will be Watney Dark Rum a local favorite and the dance partners are local beauties.
    I have to go, to the rich and engaged have a wonderful weekend.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is horrible advice. Think about the new asymmetrical deployment. If there is no access in your geography, then there is no need for you. Somehow, you must find 7 or 8 offices where you can get some access for the day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon appointments. Find some way to get in to show that you are still needed. Kill some time during the day looking over reports, but DO find some offices with access. Just my opinion.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't read the first post. Everything you just said do is everything the rep said they don't have. This is becoming the rule not the exception. They don't even fall for the food gambit anymore which was invented twenty years ago by lazy reps too unskilled to take advantage of it. Now reality has hit. Dr.s have next to no need to see reps. Go do the best you can with what you have, forget the rest. Or you could stalk doctors in parking lots put literature on their windshields, show up at their homes, set fire to waiting rooms. The reality is you should have gotten out long ago. The fact that you are still here demonstrates that your skills and options are limited. Therefore, you just have to do the best you can making something out of nothing.
    How important is your sales job if your own customers don't even notice if you show up or not? There's your answer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Wealthy"? Maybe, but doubtful.

Dumb as a brick? Definitely.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A GOOD day is 3 chat 'em ups!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true, then this geography should undergo the asymmetrical deployment with only 1 rep or maybe no reps at all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the anticipated deployment......

Low results territory = 1 tele-rep

1 rep, pc territory = 1 cso on the cheap!

1 rep, specialty = 1 "real" rep, with huge drives (aka: a blue blood windshield gig)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most "chat 'em ups" involve worthless chats. ANd you'll only get three in one day on a very rare occasion.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, that would be a good rfm day. One "target" discussion a day is awesome. Really amazing what we get paid plus the benefits for so little impact we can make. Unfortunately the "job satisfaction" boat sailed long ago.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A quite morning after a energetic Saturday evening of joviality and consumption. Watneys was poured in large Muggs and produced the very desired effects, oh what a night!
    I so love the action we rich wallow, something not available to the lazy and uneducated slovenly classes as it should be and will forevermore.
    Today begins with a breakfast and mimosas in volume.
    Have a pleasant prosperous and monetarily successful week to my social equals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you would just provide a proper lunch menu things would improve. You would also have a miniscule chance of saying hello to the Doctor and show off your lack of disease knowledge.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm very satisfied in my other job, which I do completely on Merck's time!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took the advice of someone else and hired a massage therapist to come in and do chair massage for the staff. Also tried the custom linen napkins with a twist (I got my docs initials embroidered). Well it worked! one doc I didnt even now by face came walked by and said hi after his massage! Takes a little creative accounting (all on one invoice from the caterer) but WELL worth it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow with all that you got a " hi"? Good " detail."