Fetzima sucks. Me too maybe, maybe not. You decide...

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a lying slob, Fetz does suck, i'm a great sales person but even I can't get doctors to listen about this crap. Hello...Cymbalta is generic and has about 27 indications

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the part of checking back and asking the same questions and read off the MVA. U should go into comedy when we get laid off

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have access to a bunch of psychs, who have a cash practice, and patients who drive benzes - then this is a great product. If your territory is mainly pcp and Medicaid, you are doomed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brintellix actually has a novel moa, Fetzima is just savella repackaged as a me too snri

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else hearing No Sex Brintellix reps out there selling it as "it's own class" & " cleanest antidepressant?"
    Are these FDA approved messages??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you explain your No Sex Brintellix comment. You certainly aren't trying to compare Brintellix ASEX data with Fetzima voluntary reporting? Nah, even you are that dumb.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the doctors are laughing behind your back because for years Forest was saying how terrible SNRI's were and how they only caused more side effects and not better efficacy. Priceless that now you have to say the complete opposite but unfortunately nobody is buying it. You all look like fools. Lets face it if Lundbeck was still letting you market their products you would be saying how great Brintellix was.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep....listen, Savella is stupid, and a Fetzima is the mirror image of stupid, and Cymbalta and venlafaxine are both better and cheaper. Have fun

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you compare it against an snri?

>30% at two therapeutic doses doesn't sound good.

Real novel drug - Prozac + remeron

Efficacy and onset same as other ssri. Tolerability maybe little better, but no head to head proof. Price, much more. Your market is after 2 ssri fails and hopefully before wellbutrin add on. With no managed care support. Best of luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ask a Dr about effexor withdraw symptoms, see what they say. And who doesn't love 2 months of titration. Cymbalta has a higher cash price than Fetzima - and is getting denied by pbms as a generic.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the antidepressants have withdrawal. Much more so than what was known or thought when we sold Lexapro. The perception is Paxil is the worst.

Fetzima has a short half life. It's border line how it's once per day. There will be pa,tirnts eho have withdrawal with Fetzima. Heck, patients on Celexa & Lexapro have withdrawals too. Nobody knows exactly what percentage because there hasn't been a study designed to know that specific out come

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one always touches a nerve with the Takeda and Lundbeck reps. All I do is show docs the 20-30% sexual side effect rates from the Brintellix PI and thats enough to dismiss that drug.

Also, hears some numbskull Takeda rep trying to sell it to a doc by explaining how MDD affects the brain. Seriously?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brintellix sound like a great option, you can give it to r*****s so they stop whacking off.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have the dumbest doctors on the planet. If they don't know the difference between your voluntary sexual side effects and Brintellix's ASEX data. Wow.
    But then again, you are a sleezy scumbag for lying to your doctor.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viibryd has both ASEX and CSFQ data. Also separate studies show ssri patients with sexual dysfunction, when given buspar in combo, improved.

Don't forget honest Abe, no cognition claims on bx and don't forget amitiza causes miscarriage.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up Takeda/Lundbeck rep you're selling a dog. You guys have 13 scripts total since launch in my territory. I had more than that the last 2 weeks. No Sex Brintellix, maybe sell it off label for premature ejaculation?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No crap...I ran ran into a Takeda rep and I was around the corner waiting my turn, I kept hearing the Takeda rep preaching ab cognition, concentration, etc...

The talk ended with the Takeda rep agreeing that "No Sex" might be a good option for ADHD patients who didn't tolerate stimulants.

Just keep it up fellas...just keep it up!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it. There is MO reason for any dr to rx any of the crappy branded new antidep. They all suck. There are better options like lexapro, sert, fluoxetine, venla., there is no reason to try these, especially miln. For depression.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great stuff haha

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 38 dead on. Name any reason a dr should rx Fet?