Feet question

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With pantyhose of course

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the hell wears pantyhose anymore?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a few people at the PI meeting, but then again she was wearing a silky floral grandma dress and her hair was boufant like clipped up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As it turns out, its not the bare bones that this immature crybaby complained about. They are equiped with rear cameras, side mirror traffic indicators, seat heaters, auto remote start, XM radio, and, by the way, its for work, not for your luxury. Its safe. Its nicer than the average car. No, your spouse can not drive it, unless they go to work with you. Thats the rudest statement of all. You now expect the company to provide for your spouse too? Maybe they should provide your house too?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First why dog up this old ass comment?
    I think you're going a little overboard in that statement. Nobody is expecting for Shire to provide for a spouse. What people are wondering is many times a spouse may drive or company cars (in the past) on the weekends maybe to move it or run an errand. Get off your high horse asshole.
    I think you're jumping to conclusions and getting huffy about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All rep should have to wear pantyhose all the time period

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All reps should be forced to wear pantyhose every day

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok dad

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but over their face like a 1970s terrorist.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baxalta employees received an email about Fleet options moving forward with Shire. Shire car options are simply awful.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol yes they are. If they want to be "biotech" and play on the level with the big boys like Amgen, Genentech, Genzyme, Regeneron. They need to step out up not only with cars but with pay.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a shame that Shire acquires biotechs and forces them into a big pharma culture rather than the other way around. The people running Shire are 100% big pharma and they know nothing more.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful? Are you serious? Maybe you need to be self employed. Or buy your own. Tell me whats so awful? What makes you think you should have something else?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've obviously never worked for a good company. Many other true biotech companies, GOOD COMPANIES offer Audi, Benz, Volvo, Jeep Grand Cherokee. All fully decked out with all options including leather and sunroof AND NOT 4cyl.... So that's what I'm talking about and yes that IS something else

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, what? How can that be? Flemming told us he wanted to relocate our company to Boston so we could be more "Biotechy"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before people jump down my throat, yes I know that biotech is all about how products are created...but in a way it's also a mentality a standard and culture. Look at how other great biotech companies operate and treat their employees. You'll find that is not the same here. There's a wannabe culture here but it's not the same it's not in the fabric but in name only.

I've worked for two other large companies in my career and this is nowhere near. In the past employees were valued and work life balance was entwined and engrained in the culture. Vacation was almost forced if you didn't take it, and the work life balance was embraced. Community and service were in the forefront where employees were encouraged to give and given time off to volunteer. Every meeting there was free time and a scheduled event for team-building, as well as a service event built in..
    Here it's all about packing in as much as possible and mindless repetition.
    . no free time, no service, just go go go and the weekend meetings some have (thank god not my division) is shameful..shows a sincere lack of care for family and employees. This is what I mean when I say that Shire is NOT BIOTECH. RIP BAXALTA

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should really work at or talk to people who have worked places other than Shire.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats so awful? Well Baxalta used to drive Explorers and Hylanders. Would you agree that there is a difference between and an explorer and a malibu?