Feet question

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I should be happy to have a car but do any of the options have leather? legacy? does equinox have all wheel? also can spouse drive?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, no, and no. They picked the cars for us, a bare bones base model that doesn't even have Bluetooth. No your spouse can't drive (stupidest rule ever)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work here you know the answer. If you were recently hired and have not found out yet, do not ask here-call your hiring manager, recruiter, or HR. If you don't work here, why are you trolling this board in search of this kind of info.?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea the cars are ok but what's your feet question?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I have t started yet, therefore don't know. Not going to ask that question to mgmt and seem ungrateful when a employee can just tell me on here. Is Equinox awd version?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would someone title this "Feet" Very, very odd.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well gee I'm guessing because they typed it from phone and it was a typo for fleet

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its because they want to smell your feet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Equinox is available in AWD and the Forrester is AWD

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope we get cars soon because this rental is a cheap POS go cart.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your choices are Doc Martins or Florsheims. Hope this answers your question.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get their car yet? Curious if they are nice or bare base model?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and it is well equipped.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know, how so?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard they are not ... No leather unless you have the legacy... Base model on everything else right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florsheims ? Guess this is could be an indicator of how "mature" the new group is here. See you at the next POA gramps !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, great! We are in our cars ALL damn day it would be nice to have some comfortable upgrades. I wonder if the headlights are not automatic either? Oh well I guess I can't say I'm not surprised.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy crap! I can't believe that people are complaining about getting a company car. Drive your own beater around all day and pay for gas, insurance, etc. Maybe you should ask for a chauffeur doing the interview process.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We did have chauffeurs at the interview, they walked is from room to room. Lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aka the flying monkeys working for the wicked witch! LOL