FDA VOTES NO ON COGNITIVE LABEL CHANGE!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2016 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, what the hell didn't they do to satisfy FDA full panel? I mean we get an up vote for the label change, and now this! AMAZING!!! The only bright side is maybe they will cancel our 4 day meeting in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update the old resume boys and girls! The hour glass just got turned over!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm? Hmmmm? I think whomever presented the info to the full panel, better practice showing "what good looks like"! How do you NOT get a yes vote, when the Advisory Committee voted 8 to 2 to approve?? The real question is, who screwed up the presentation? Does this change the computation of the GRID on their bonus payout? Hmmmm?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why have the May meeting?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda wants us to meet (not with them)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!!!! They wouldn't know what good looks like if it slapped them in the face! Those idiots should not even get a bonus due to this colossal screw up. They sure as hell better lower the Brintellix quota now. We were never gonna make those numbers with the label change and we will never make them now. They have ruined this once promising drug from the beginning - the worst copay card; the worst managed care and the worst leadership team.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

managed care? If FDA gave the label update, wouldn't this force plans to move B up the formulary tiers for coverage? Just a thought?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a newbie. This wouldn't have "forced" insurance companies to do anything. Our managed care people thought it would but they are delusional. $$ is what insurance companies respond to not label changes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Force plans to move B up the formulary tiers for coverage", you say. You must be brand new to the industry! Insurance companies wouldn't have given the label change 1 seconds notice, let alone moving it to a more favorable tier! B will always struggle in a 98% generic market, horrible copay card, and even more horrible managed care coverage. Then the final nail in the coffin is having Takeda as a partner! It's all uphill from here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newbie or not what you need to understand that this is the nail in the coffin for B! Products are only as good the projections they meet and Lundbeck listened to Takeda and way over projected in a generic market!!!! Management has yet to answer for any of the problems. Remember when these people thought that they did not need to have a monthly copay card? BAHAHAHAHAHA These people took a unique product and ruined it. Changing the name will only serve to reinforce the failure. Maybe they will call it Losertellix

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know it defies imagination, but the May meeting is still on. My guess it will be an exact repeat of the Feb. meeting. There is nothing new to talk about, except the new name for B. Can we really afford the money and time out of the field to go to some useless meeting? The morale of the salesforce is the lowest I have ever seen. Going to a big pharma meeting will only serve to push morale lower and lower. Sort of like what the GRID has done to us with their stealing of our IC! Save the money, keep HO people in the HO, and stop their romping around the country looking for field rides with reps that have more to do than put on a dog-and-pony show for them while they add to their frequent flier miles!

Oh, and one more thing, GET RID OF THE DAMN GRID AND PAY WHAT YOU ORIGINALLY COMMITTED TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke. Who presented? This is terrible and disappointing. Once a promising company and product, now continues to go down the drain with sub-par leadership at every level including VP, marketing, sales and managed markets.
    I'm updating my resume today.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people are so negative on here - get off your butt and sell Brintellix. It is what it is - we can't change it - let's look forward - and quit if you can't do this. Btw, I like the meetings - I always take something away that can help me. And, I'm not management or home office - I'm a rep and I'm not new!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Bucky, I'll play along. Other than learning how to pronounce B's new name, what are you hoping to take away from this meeting in May?

14. Anonlundb

Anonlundb Guest

I'm hoping for Q and A with Glover and sales ops. Need the Grid explained

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is to explain? The grid was put in place to limit bonus payout. OK, I answered that, can we cancel the meeting?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on how you define negative. Name one post on here that is wrong. Your definition of "negative", is when the truth is counter to your belief. It's not negative to say that both B and R have the worst managed care of any brand drug out there, because it's true. The GRID was fabricated to reduce bonus payout. If that's not true, in your opinion, why did they introduce it? Takeda and Otsuka run everything connected to AM, R and B. True or not? In re meetings, the Feb. meeting was nothing more than a redo of the one before that. That statement is an "opinion", and is totally subjective. I got nothing out of the meeting that will help me increase sales. That is a true statement insofar as it pertains just to me. The cognitive label change for B, will likely never get approved the way they wanted it to read. Again, just an opinion, and not a fact. I agree, there is nothing we can do, so we move forward as best we can. I could go on, but I am eagerly awaiting your response, if you have any.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprised at the decision. Whatever they touch magically turns to sh!t. Get ready for layoffs by year end in both Neuro and Psych.