FDA Saga part deux?

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want to put some feelers out there.

Would any like to continue the FDA saga series???

If you do, give me a hell yeah!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hellz to the yeah!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me get some popcorn, and hell yeah! Lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing to report except the OIA listing on the FDA website. We've heard six different dates when they would be in Orlando. Still no FDA.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so much for the prognosticator extraordinaire

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooo the day has come...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the cognitive dissonance begin!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything fun going on? Have they already decided if they need to stay a few weeks?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... what are you saying? Is the FDA coming? Is approval around the corner? Are we close to the 700 jobs promised?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You probably mean OAI, or Official Action Indicated, which is actually really serious. This is the highest level of FDA inspection classification. This could be as serious as FDA marshals taking over the facility, seizure of product, or freezing inter-state distribution.

Boy, I hope they don't find out about the product inventories that were sold off after repeated warnings by the FDA that it was adulterated. We can't waste millions of dollars of inventory just because they might injure our customers. Oh, by the way, the FDA can sue for 3X the revenue generated by these type of illegal sales, but that was a risk they were willing to take.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does Nephron gets to live till the next inspection? Wonder how many more will leave Orlando after this one...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

black friday prediction = september 4

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no livyliness on here for 6 days? I guess indpection over and the idots are resting? Or didn't you finally get on with youre pathetic life?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can one not laugh at this last post? Nephron, you really could be so much better. Sad to see so many people wanting it to succeed fighting against the few that hold the strings to the Marionette...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The inspection is over and its the worst one yet. I guess that is what happens when you promote people who tell you to cut corners, and fire people who tell you how to do it right.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so what happened

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha!!! Someone PLEASE keep the CEO off of the internet while drinking... Oh wait, would she ever get on the internet then??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so how many recalls were initiated from this inspection?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two recalls. Possibility of a third one. Two people fired this round.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Budesonide?