FDA label change for Gilenya- PML warning!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2015 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be a game changer. There are more than 2 PML cases. They are still
    being investigated. Now Tysabri, Gilenya, and Tecfidera all have PML patients in only 4 years.
    Back to injectables!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed loser Serono rep

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shows how much you know about the MS market. Aubagio has the most to gain from all of this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron he ended with back to injectables. WTF does that crap drug have to do with it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the moron if you think patients will go back to injectables.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess that's why 40 MG injectable Copaxone is kicking everyone's ASS! Your an F-ing idiot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to make a bet with you on who will be leading market trend by the year end. You cannot go by current data because Teva (market leader) switched everyone to 40 MG. My guess is your a novartian that was laid off by novartis and then brought back to the MSBU because they know you were too stupid to know that you are making 30k less than other MS reps. Go work on your rocket plans and think of reasons why you should hold a conferance call.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3rd case was reported 8/17 but CP keeps deleting the info about it. Were they bought by NVS? :eek: