Fanapt Launch Meeting in Dallas

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you F-ing kidding me. What a joke Pilla and Griffith are completely clueless A-holes that have only gotten to where their at by kissing A** Let's cut to the meat of this issue!!! What kind of money am I going to make selling this drug. Griffith you spineless a-wipe fight for your people. Unfortunately you don't have the character to do that. I'm not going out of my way to sell Sh** until I see the money per script I can make for this drug. It better be good, if not it's not much different from my salary and I'll continue to set home and make up calls. You two morons need to learn something about incentives and compensation.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu probably won't make any money on this drug.
    This drug is not going to make anything for Novartis so how do you think they will pay you
    Just like Reclast. We work hard and blow the goals out and there is never a way to make alot

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your clueless post Novartis is better off if you just stayed at home regardless. Pilla is an outstanding leader, Griffith I know little about so can't comment

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when is the product going to be launched? thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The discussion at our table was whether Pilla slept her way to the top or is simply a token. Based on a close up encounter it most certainly has to be the latter.

Also she has the personality and magnetism of a slug.

The meeting was OK as far as meetings go. These after hours movies and the like are not a good idea though. Shouldnt take much brain power to figure that out. We are starting meetings at 7:30. Keeping it going beyond 7 and 8 PM takes stupid to a whole new level.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK PIlla, here we go! I watched you the entire meeting and could tell you were very uncomfortable and it was obvious to me that you didn't know what you were doing. It 's unfortunate that people like you are what has turned this industry into what it is today. How does it feel to have all this power but nobody respects you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is clueless - which makes her a perfect fit with the rest of the management team in Specialty Meds. No brains, no clue, but good fit because wont argue with management!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah she's clueless all right..
    So clueless in fact that she started in the scum like you, as a sales person and rose through the ranks to be the VP most people in HQ are lining up to work with.

How about you losers, how long have you been stuck doing the only job you're capable of doing, namely being overpaid to parrot information supplied to you about 12 hrs a week to docs who snicker or run every time you show up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the same horse-faced Lisa Pilla who used to be VP of the old N4 division of Novartis?

LOL, if so, she is absolutely clueless AND a token. If I recall correctly she weasled Dom DiCindio out of the VP position, as she was, "curiously" enough, promoted to that position shortly after Novartis was slapped with a sexual discrimination lawsuit on behalf of a small group of female employees.

Does she still speak in that lifeless monotone, zero personality, zero enthusiasm, zero emotion?
    If she is the person "the most people in HQ are lining up to work with" that doesn't say much for the rest of them.
    Of course she is uncomfortable, she is a true example of the "Peter Principle" and has risen far above her capabilities!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa Pilla is an idiot. Just look at the terrible mess she made with Fanapt. Please send Lisa and her Lap dog Michael Braun packing. Forget any bonus checks this quarter with Lisa and Michael in charge. Time to call Quintiles.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Braun should go the way of Dowless. Down the tubes - just like FANAPT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God are you an idiot! Get your facts straight! Braun is not calling the shots, it's Pilla. You have so much time to post this crap online. You'd be better off cleaning up your resume and selling timeshares.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Michele Tsai was the product director? And what happened to the other guy - Handyman?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun are killing us

I feel that Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun are both terrible leaders. I am surprised that the company tolerates their inefficiency. The numbers tell the story. Let's hope the "higher ups" get the message before it is too late. There are so many other qualified people "in house" at Novartis who would do a much better job, in my opinion. Please dump Michael Braun and Lisa Pilla. They are killing our sales and our moral.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure that Lisa and Mike are killing sales? Or do you think it could be a drug with one minor indication and poor marketing materials that are killing our efforts in the field? Let's face it. All the rumors are true. Our days are numbered. Good luck every one!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will the marketing materials be approved or when were they approved? I think that will make a nice difference.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lisa Pilla + Michael Braun = Worst sales launch in history.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any of you folks ever marketed a dud drug like Fanapt? Give ME a break. This garbage makes Exelon Capsule seem easy in comparison. Or have any of you had to try and detail Bystolic? The 21st beta blocker? The marketing team is not the problem. ...and can any of you even name all of the brand team and who does what??? You see Braun up there and immediately think he makes all the decisions. LOL.

You should be more upset with the then-CEO, Dan Vasella, and the then-US CEO, Ludwig Hantsen. They are the folks who made the decision to buy back Fanapt for 220million plus royalties. We could all be spending our time working on much more interesting drugs than Fanapt.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dump Michael Braun and Lisa Pilla before they destroy our sales!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Lisa Pilla and Michael Braun have done more damage to Novartis than a tornado.