Fake jobs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For anyone who is looking at interviewing with GSK be aware That they continue to post jobs online and hold interviews as well as have sales contract recruiters interview candidates to fill positions for jobs that they have no intention of ever filling. I will never in my life again apply for a position with GSK. The mentality behind this fake posting of positions and wasteful interviewing is beyond disrespectful and pure idiocracy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you don't even work here? You are just bitter because you can't get hired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake company = Fake jobs = REAL CIA violations.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the child is back....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the post above you could not be more wrong. I am not "bitter about not getting a job at GSK." (Laughable) I'm genuinely telling you that they are posting positions and interviewing people for those positions that they have no intention of filling with ANYBODY period. Not sure if they're just trying to collect a pool of qualified candidates for the future or what in the world this game is but it's messed up. I only wrote in to warn other people so they don't get blindsided. You're welcome.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" you could not be more wrong " ?????? Hey kid, that in English means that I am right....read it again and see what I mean.......if you could NOT be more wrong, means I am right. No wonder you can't find a job with grammar like that ! Good luck with other company interviews.

:cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid your lack of reading comprehension is laughable. You could not be a bigger fool--because you are the biggest fool of all.
    :cool::cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

........so you still don't understand do you ? ........go ask your mother to read it to you.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes I think you understand what you thought I said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. Bet you were once a poster child for a retroactive birth control device. Keep up the good work sparky.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are so enthused that you finally understood the derivation of the word . Hope is nearly forgotten in the realm of transmitted beta and gamma particles, nevertheless hope is endless and on the platform with willingness for the homeless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Totally agree. Bravo.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what you are saying is the machinations of the vortex will cause the inversion of the hypothesis and the convolutions will align to the maximal paradigm.