EZ White demos

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say. When I first started, I thought the staff was doing it wrong sometimes with EZ demos. Now, I have to say that each time I am doing a new demo, the EZ Kits are always doing something different. I give same advice, direction, etc. It NEVER looks the same when mixed, and I always say how long to mix the solution, I never leave the room and watch it all like a hawk. It never, ever, ever is the same. What the hell???? I know it is not the best, but at the same time I say make a choice, be consistently crappy, or consistently ok. I am just waiting for a RDH to jump and strangle me sometimes. Who else could use a good dose of quality when dealing with this product?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree with you! That product just isn't very good, and way too expensive for what it is.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for our next product. I hear it will be an empty plastic bottle that we will market and sell as, "premium air." $225.00 per bottle. Buy 10 and get $3.00 off your next 10 bottles. The Orapharma way is the only way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha, if that bottled air is received by Rx, tell the patients not to hold their breath til it gets there. They will be dead and decomposed before it finally arrives..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many other whitening systems have you sold? They are all different if an RDH can't work with materials that need to be stored at room temp than they should bag groceries for a living it's whitening not surgery!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have sold a few actually. You are right, they are all different. However, one product should not be different each time it is used. It is too inconsistent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. It is getting to me sometimes by selling this to my offices. In the back of my mind while doing this, I know what I am saying is BS. And for what? 80 bucks a kit.

The real problem is half of the offices find out they were taken when they buy and use it the first few times. Lets call a spade a spade shall we?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EZwhite is not without flaws, however what pharmaceutical is without flaws??? You will never have a 100% perfect product to sell and you can just stay home and let it sell itself. Its Hydrogen Peroxide. Some offices love it, some dont .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but what if it does not work more often than it does work. Is anyone upstairs willing to take responsibility?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! Get back to work

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slavery doesn't allow for feedback.