Eye Love? Why? Jennifer Aniston Commercial Seems Shallow

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would a company like Shire run a commercial about something called Eye Love featuring Jennifer Aniston? Do you guys get to meet her because she is in your commercial?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aww you mad bc yours sucks with marissa tomei?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ii just want to say thank you for all the money you spent on that dry eye awareness commercial. iit's helping drive even more patients in to get Restasis.

Cart before the horse much?

FAiiL!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shiit! We need branded commercials!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't imagine how awful it must be to be a Restasis rep right now. You keep dreaming sweet pea! Your fear is real.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well seeing as we have coverage and you don't, we are half the $/month. I think you should be afraid right now not me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rule #1 in marketing: you don't do ads that promote disease awareness unless you are the market leader. What kind of fools do we have here?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Jennifer A ad is all about ego in the marketing department. If I was a betting woman, I'd say several of the marketing people were allowed to be on site when the commercial was shot, and got to meet Jennifer. So the competitors win big from this Jennifer ad just because the marketing folks had giant ego and don't know a thing about marketing.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google "Rescula" see your future

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey said the infomercial was what Shire should do because all of its peers were doing them. Flem only trusts McKinsey and no one else.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKinsey...the consulting firm that gave the world former Valeant CEO Mike Pearson. ROFLMAO

One year from today...

You miss your number by 1000 miles
    & you lay off 60% of that bloated sales force you hired.

EPiiC FAiiL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i cringe whenever I see Jennifer Anniston. She's very insincere. Big mistake casting her. There's got to be better actors out there with dry eye.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I died laughing when I saw the commercial! Poor Jen's friends didn't realize her suffering. And the dramatic music? Only vapid Shire would have a product portfolio which runs the spectrum of manufacturing drugs which save young hemophiliacs from dying to ensuring that Jen's mascara doesn't run due to her dry eyes. ROTFLMAO!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLOLOL!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you need is love is dramatic? Go crawl back in your hole allergan rep

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love be this! Yes, sell this drug so we can make sure Jennifer Aniston's mascara doesn't run into her dry eyes! Because then she might need Botox -- which Allergan can package with their dry eye drug. At least we don't have to sell cosmetic drugs like the one from Allergan that cures a double chin!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will do but just because you said so!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it :)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest