Exubera Production

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 4, 2007 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

riddle me this riddle me that

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what is being served today in the cafeteria trailer? I forgot to pack my lunch today and I'm hungry from all the hard work I've been doing taping up those shippers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plans for Build 1250 and 606

The will be some news of a company coming to the old Pfizer plant early 2012.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call buying the whole Pfizer site for 1M a rip off? They could get that back in scrap metal.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in my pants.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that former employees are enhancing their resumes for the new pharma company arriving in Jan.

Attention. Recalling all packers, tray loaders, lidders, overwrappers, line leads, service operators, parts washers and of course the mighty fillers.

Happy days are here again! Let the good times begin!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What company is planning on buying the old Pfizer grounds!?!?!?!?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is coming back to Terre Haute. Announcement jan.11th.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rumors are flying around this. Heard China, Merck, and Bloomington,IN based company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they have any jobs in engineerin'??? Darla wants no part of Eb unless he gets his old job back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole thread has so many memorable posts. This is one of my favorite. Along with any and all of the "Eb" posts. Hilarious.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at the vigo plant for 30yrs and still have no clue who Eb and Darla is. Nor do I care!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no need to slip notes under my door, it was always open

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wasn't me and I am not 90. I only have good feelings about the people who worked at TH when I was there

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been a little over five years since we read on yahoo news that Hank McKinnel had stated to CNBC that Pfizer had made the decision to pull the plug on Exubera. Looking back we still laugh because at the time we were reading the article we were in full production of an Exubera run. What a day that was. It was also the birthday of this thread which has 147,000 plus posts. Keep the memories alive folks and remember the hell of a ride we all had.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was an interesting product

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bumpity Bump! Anyone want to come in and tape some shippers? Looks like we might have to fire up line 2 for an EU lot!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be honest, Terre Haute colleagues always came across as an arrogant bunch so when they were all laid off they didn't get much sympathy from the rest of us............

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUMP!!!!

Still collecting unemployment. Thanks Obama!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are all my Pfizers colleagues at? WOO WOO!!!