Expansion interviews?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im still in shock they are even getting people to interview for these positions. i have no idea what the quality of candidates are but I know the quantity is there. Can you imagine interviewing for one of these positions knowing you will be selling a drug/device that you need to BLOW up your nose for gods sake? In this day and age with gene therapy, stem cell, regen medicine this job is blowing a powder up each nostril?? WTF?

Who are all of you people who want this job? Newbies to the industry, others on their way out of current organization, people trying to hide, low performers, HR problem employee, contract trying to get permanent job? Good luck selling this device against gold standard generics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh just shut up. We heard enough of your crap earlier in this thread. Go take your Prozac.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true, company is not to be trusted. Lucky if HR even tells you you didn't get the job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer yet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No offer here. I was told I might hear something early this week because HR is so backed up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got a generic thanks but no thanks email.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone going to corporate this week?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interview questions reasonable?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Chicago the week of September 21. I got a call on September 30 with an offer that is contingent with the approval. Best of luck to everyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then go away and troll elsewhere.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) tanked about 28% in after hours trading today after the company reported that the CEO will retire and that the New Drug Application — NDA for the company’s Parkinson’s Drug will be delayed. For starters the company reported that Uli Hacksell retired immediately as the CEO and Board member of Acadia Pharma. The current Chief Financial Officer, Steve Davis will take over as the Interim CEO probably until a replacement can be found.

Typically the CEO retiring immediately without explanation is devastating enough for the company but in addition to that Acadia stated that it would have to delay the filling of Nuplazid — pimavanserin – until the 2nd half of 2015. The company was supposed to have the filing done for Nuplazid by Q1 2015 which would mean that the company would have at least filed the NDA before the end of this month. It’s too early to tell what exactly is going on at the company but it will be very risky for new traders or investors who want to purchase shares.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the company car you get? What about paid maternity? Has anyone gotten hired while pregnant? Salary?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I've knocked a few up at training!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If out on maternity you will get partial salary and you will NOT receive your quarterly bonus payment even though you earned it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So once again...has anyone received an offer yet?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no they said a week to 2 weeks . hR backed up and waiting on drug screens . Suspense is killing me ! My final interview was very hard so who knows

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

company is a joke....turned them down and have let all my Migrane Docs know how unprofessional they were during interviews....the person they hire will have ZERO access in my territory with the highest volume guys.... they will be turned away at front desk, relationships go a long way little Nicky...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey concern troll, you get more desperate and idiotic with every one of your posts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was not told an exact time frame last week. HR is backed up maybe, but not with drug screens. They are pretty quick, and they should have had the results before the final F2F interview.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened in interview ? That was so unprofessional ?
    I thought it was hard with the RD but not bad . I tried my best ! Who knows .