Exit survey

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2016 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just quit BMS. Leaving the industry to get in a more stable career situation. Was told there would be a confidential exit survey that they would like completed. Has anyone done one of these for BMS? If so, what are the questions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest. Many people are not but it is so important to do so. Questions are about why you are leaving, what +/- you are willing to share, etc....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cowardly company which will not do exit interviews.. I asked multiple times!!!! Proof of a clueless organization and leadership who is not open. Please hold off on calling me bitter as I left for a better job and future and saddened by how pathetic this organization is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bristol a class act? Not... good luck to all the next few weeks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here. To be clear, I was told I was going to be sent an exit SURVEY in the mail. NOT an interview. Anyone ever done one of these?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's your agenda here bro . Why do you care so much ... Clearly fishing for info .. Go away

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They'll look for reasons to brand you as an oddball who didn't fit, then everything will be ok. Only exception is when 10 or more people quote similar reasons
    Overall, it's just like when managers give teams the results of the annual survey - focus on what they think sounds like a %age improvement, and gloss over anything critical, or write it off as "noise" in the data

Emperors new clothes syndrome

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would there be an agenda. If you put in real time for your career and leave for a good reason you would think a quality company would want feedback as to why.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If BMS is the one asking for it, then they must want to know. There are have been many issues with BMS not looking out for legacy employees. Maybe they'll learn something

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its just a check the box BS. They dont care! Anyone can be replaces in a day.
    And BMS a quality company........? Hahahahahahaha!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me begin by saying, anyone who gets the balls to up and leave is great congrats! many people in this company just float and coast spend years in a associate level position, what must dont know is this, Just leave this company its not a good place.

Leave, move, you can get promoted, make more money elsewhere. Life does not begin or end with this Company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After 30+ years and many reward trips I was terminated and no one asked a thing. It seemed rather cold. A few months and some better products were all that were needed to turn it around. Most companies would allow someone with this tenure and sales record to retire with dignity. Are you embarrassed to work for a company like this?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ok, so You're now an executive director at another company? That's what you did?