execution

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 15, 2016 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the PC crowd is alive and well in headquarters. Supply execution drugs free to anyone who needs them. Empty the prisons

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, Right to Life only applies while you're a fetus. Once you're born, any Conservative will watch you die with a smile on their face.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who knew we had a lethal injection division. Let's see how many people we can kill. So much for enhancing patient lives.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what if pfe sells it. Enough with this compassion for criminals, prisoners, etc. Stupid left wing ideals.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

II YOU killed someone I would gladly push the plunger. If you enjoy these scum visit them in the nearest penitentiary. Leftest prick!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some stated are still allowed to use firing squad and electric chair.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe bc a fetus can't rape & kill someone's spouse or child. Typical

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had my doc switch off two Pfizer drugs yesterday. What we need is a big old fashioned boycott of Pfizer products. I would bett that the CEO would pipe a differt tune if one of his family became a casualty!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard that Pfizer is going to start promoting this drug off label for euthanasia. Its a great segue into a conversation about patients who have failed on their antidepressant after multiple switches.
    "Doctor, instead of having to experience your patients attempting suicide, why not assist them by prescribing our execution drug. Life isn't for everyone, especially those who lose or can not evolve into becoming a successful sociopath. Why not end their pain? Also... there is a way that we can still utilize patients accounts after passing for future reimbursement Medicare and Medicaid accounts work best for this startegy. Would you like me to meet with your billing department to show them how to submit the paperwork?"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A casualty of a convicted 1st degree murderer? How would that change his mind?

Or a casualty of your leftarded insanity?

How do we boycott imbeciles like you?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which drug(s) are these? Who knew we even had one!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think these were from Hospira.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evil is as evil does!?)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and a drink in my hand

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

obviously from a highly intelligent person....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UT And UF has removed all Pfizer products from their formularies due to this position. Praise be!!