Exec reminds me of Trump

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listening to BM give an update and he reminds me of The Donald.
    - Very politically incorrect; comments about his wife, marriage, relationships
    - Rude - talking about an employees weight
    - Clueless - babbling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he's always talking about how much money he has too

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he's also always talking about how much money he has!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did you guys know his daughter works in HR? how ethical is that?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another FOT with no experience

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on guys its Christmas season - - - let's post positive things not nasty character assassinations!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I imagine almost every employee at Horizon harbors some jealousy to Barry. He makes a crap ton of cash, and it is not clear exactly what he does. It seems like a nice gig, and one that if people were being honest with themselves, they'd probably like.

That said, having the "dream" gig, and not being shy about how awesome it is to be rich, will bring out the haters.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure that boat load of cash could help a lot of patients pay for medication. I personally like Barry.....

I don't think even he could tell you what he does :)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He walks around and hits on young women - which you must be one of to think he is a great guy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it ironic or coincidental that a new VP gets arrested while former VP Todd Smith has escaped prosecution for this long? They got the Insys guy for the obvious. If they look a little deeper, they'll find Smith behind so much thievery that it will keep them occupied for years!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wouldn't surprise me if he's working with authorities looking to build a bigger case against Horizon. So many skeletons in their closet, they must think every knock at the door is the feds showing up to haul them off the clink.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now our "Trump" exec is building his cabinet with more do-nothing VPs.
    Clean your own house before trying to lead others.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone cleaned his house for him. Good-Bye in his future? I hope so!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New org charts posted can see his smaller responsibilities. BM falls the same as RM did before. Unlucky them. Please leave after bonus is paid