Excited about SUN-101

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? They're not paid on pull through? r*****.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when's this coming out? My shorts are drenched in anticipation.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in that case I suggest you change your undies cause this P.O.S. ain't coming out anytime soon....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us are excited about SUN

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard we'll be launching SUN-101 in the 2nd quarter of 2016. Have they started recruiting for reps? I definitely want in for this launch! I heard this is going to be a blockbuster.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best joke ever. This is 5 years too late. Heard it's going through part d. Now try selling a $750 archaic drug. Add a neb Pulmicort and now it's $1400 per month. WTF??
    Multiple other companies sell combos for less than $300.
    Wait until a triple therapy comes and it gets priced around the same.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only reason why the drug won't be successful is that we have loser reps who don't know how to sell. If we actually had half-competent sales and marketing people, this drug could pull $1B at peak easily

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG this drug has not even come out yet? I left in 2009 when it was Sepracor and they were talking about that back then as the next great product for the company. Good lord.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, I remember that too. ANd I'm still here!! I think it had terrible side effects so they re-dosed it and the efficacy went way down but it's enough to get approved. Poster a couple above is right that it is an ancient product and will not be used. I think it is just some bs so Japan doesn't make us do big cuts to sales and home office. Funny thing is that the Japanese have to be getting close to catching on that APtiom is dead and we have NOTHING after Latuda goes. Until then, cheers everyone! This is the best part time job I've ever gotten paid full time cash for.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you're smoking..that's some good shit, loser!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I can say is that I've got a rock hard boner waiting to launch this beauty......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep we have sun 101 and dasotraline, wh