Excited about SUN-101

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should let Brad Sippy handle the launch. He can hire Fanale to handle the marketing. They can prepare for the launch for years and earn hundreds of thousands in salary.

The launch can be a miserable failure and they can both get promoted. Oh sorry, that was the Aptiom launch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN-101 gets me so excited I often wet my boxers in anticipation.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when's it expected to launch- I can't wait!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get a boner!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard today that we are done operating in the medicare b marketplace. Honeymoon is over and so is brovana and sun 101

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if Gallo steps in and with our contracting we will kill it just like we are with brovana.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a stiffy this morning and rolled over onto my cat, who was sleeping in my bed.... hope this will help you........

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It does help! Now we all know you're gay as no real man sleeps with a cat. Hope THAT helps!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brad Sippy: The next Steve Jobs

Buckets, trimesters Sun-101, making certain that Fanale gets promoted (thanks for that), getting promoted while orchestrating a failed launch.

Brad Sippy= Steve Jobs
    minus the leadership, innovation, foresight, intelligence, accountability, success

Can't wait for the movie, Brad Sippy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. Ha! SUN 101 will never see the light of day. It's a ploy to keep the JAPS from massive scale downsizing. The immediate peril for all of us is the lack of change in the Aptiom trend line now that we've had monotherapy for over 6 weeks. Sales flat to a slight decline of acceleration. Believe me boys and girls, monotherapy was the reason given for the plug not to be pulled on Aptiom. Now that it is here and nothing is happening alarms are going off all over the organization from Marlborough to Tokyo to Fort Lee to even the spiritual and relaxing city of Kyoto.

You will soon see managed markets doing a 180 degree turn around on Aptiom and jumping in to get any improved access contract available. Watch. This will be pushed down to them in a week or two. I'm not kidding!! It will be their number one priority. I hear there is talk about completely changing their comp plan because if Aptiom sales do not dramatically increase there is huge consequences for not just the Aptiom team but the company as a whole.

Seems like we could only snow the JAPS for so long and they seem to be drawing a line in the sand on the Aptiom monotherapy indication. If Aptiom sales are not significantly increased they won't be around to see the miserable disappointment that the smoke and mirrors SUN 101 will be.

So people, HUNKER DOWN and GET 'ER DONE with Aptiom or it's sionara com 1/1/16 for many.

It sure will be a chance to see managed markets team actually returning our phone calls for a change and working on Aptiom for the first time ever. I think I just may send them all over my region. Make sure to start your list of poor access plans and put those cry babies to work finally!! That will be fun to watch even if we end up crashing and burning as a sales team.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no worries. I have total confidence in our CCO, David F to lead us through this rough patch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had a woodie ever since I heard about SUN-101.......

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in home office, and not a word of this is true. Ignore this jackass.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Managed Markets people actually lifting a finger to do anything for Aptiom?! Now that is rich. Can't stop laughing about such a fantasy. They have done NOTHING for Aptiom since launch. I don't even think they work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very true. At this point I do not give Japan any credit. They were given this dog of a drug (Aptiom) by entering into a 5 year commitment w Bial. They tolerate a poor product, unprepared launch, in efficient management, no managed care coverage, turnover, spending far in excess of revenue. There is apparently nothing that will wake them up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. BS is a loser.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loser?!? Sippy's laughing all the way to the bank. Earning big time bucks- not being assessed on performance. Who's the loser here?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the dog and pony show at the launch meeting for the Bail executives. That was a joke. Remember the talk about culture and how we want the division to be supportive and a fun place to work?

When the posters above talk about the managed care or managed markets engagement, well I can't blame them for not lifting a finger. At the launch meeting they were told they would get some hefty launch bonus for setting clinical appointment and the like but after they did all that they were given nothing. Not a single thing. I hope they will be finally getting involved but I wouldn't hold my breath. My managed care person told me the managed markets total bonus for Aptiom comes out to like 12.5% of their total bonus. Unless that changes, they won't spend any time on this drug.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as a former account director with Sunovion who is now in a different role, I will tell you how they are paid. There are not paid on sales, rather strategic objectives that they make up and submit. Then ever quarter they score themselves on how well they did. There bonus is fixed @ 40k a year and corporate account directors @ 50k. If a product blows it out they may get an extra 2 k at the end of the year. This is why they don't do anything except email you about upcoming appointments that they really don't have. They try and talk to their 4-5 accounts once a quarter but that doesn't happen so they count emails as contact. I couldn't get out fast enough. A big waste of money.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is excited about sun 101