Excited about SUN-101

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize 90 days is 12 weeks and you're making a giant stink over the difference between 10 weeks and 12 weeks, correct? You deserve to be laid off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and ignore the little troll. Likely doesn't work here anyway

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUN 101 product launch will be worse than aptiom. That's if the product even see's the light of day.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys- I have the inside scoop. Someone in HO shared with me the updated numbers- SUN-101 is estimated to peak at $750M! We're sitting on a goldmine- all we need to do is launch it and we'll be deep in cash!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Aptiom is an emerging blockbuster! And, dasotraline will rid the earth of ADHD except in kids! Go sun-101!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An ADHD drug that will never have a pediatric indication. That sounds a lot like launching a seizure drug with the narrow indication of adjuctive for partial onset seizures in adults.

Then throw in that the drug is about 4th in class in a market of generics.
    Add in horrible managed care coverage.
    Throw in bad marketing materials
    Use confusing, inconsistent messaging crafted by Fanale and Sippy

Can not wait to see the SUN-101 launch.

Books can be written about how not to launch a product using the Sunovion model.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sun-101 cant get reembursement. It was a bad investment. Though id rather them try then not do anything. The percentage of any of these investments hitting it big is slim but if one does its a grand slam.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You bet you'd rather see them try then not do anything!! You know why? The Japanese would have slashed us by 50% if they knew the real truth about Aptiom and the potential of SUN101. We have to keep the lie going or many of us will be gone.

Here's the critical dates you need to keep in mind:
    1. Aptiom monotherapy indication date. We've lied to japan about what that means for Aptiom sales and 2 months post indication they will probably slash the Craptiom Team.

2. Dasotraline approval with not happen. That will mean game over for many and unless we buy another company of another drug there is no need for much of anyone 1 year prior to Latuda Patent Expiry.

So make sure you all act like SUN101 is going to be a fantastic product. Just smile and act excited.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SUN-101 internally forecasted to hit $35M peak in 2027. Not sure where that BS number of $750M is coming from- probably just some dweeb troll stirring up the pot. Management fully aware that this drug is a P.O.S., but like everything else in the portfolio, nobody has the balls to stand up to Japan and present the reality that this company has no pipeline.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only laugh at statements regarding forecasts from this Company. Not that I disagree this drug is a P.O.S., but do you know how incompetent that forecasting group is? After all, their head was fired just a few weeks back for his gross incompetence.

While the true sales of this drug may well be in the tens of millions vs. hundreds of millions, I'd take any sales forecast $$ and throw em in the trash, because they are useless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think everyone needs to understand that sales forecasts at this company have nothing to do with how much sales or $ the drug will earn in a given year, and instead are all about how it looks to our Japanese owners. It is clear that every thing we do is about appeasing Japan and kicking the can of no pipeline and poor management down the road. But sooner or later Japan is going to figure it out. Aptiom is trying their patience from what I am hearing. It was thought that they'd be safe until monotherapy was approved but even that is in doubt now.

I'd suspect there will be some big changes coming sooner rather than later.

It's like watching a constant slow motion car crash to work for this company.

Laughable, though.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen my brother from a different mother. A-m-e-n.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSP deserves to be in the hole they find themselves in. After all, they bought into the whole Sepracor smoke and mirrors thing. Then they put these monkeys in leadership positions and expect everything to turn up roses. Serves them right!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excited about SUN-101? You betcha! I wet my pants every time I think of this future blockbuster

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion is a case study in how you would think that people in positions of authority in Japan would have some excellent business acumen. Instead they seem to tolerate the bad management they have put in place in the US. DSP stock continues to lose money and nothing changes. You wonder what is it going to take for changes to be made. That being said, with no pipeline and Aptiom a drag on the company, what can be done?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company makes me laugh, I got a call from a Princeton One recruiter and the recruiter was bragging about Sunovion's pipeline. Long story short the recruiter got a old copy of my resume off monster......the recruiter makes his pitch and I ask if the company he is referring to is Sunovion and he replies "yes." I said I work for Sunovion and their pipeline is shit!!! Do you think I blew my chances of getting hired!?!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you'll be well positioned for the growing fecal transplant field!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun 101-----Seriously if this is the life beyond Latuda....We should be pronounced dead on arrival