Ex GSK employees

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 30, 2015 at 1:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, " I pity you in the past. " Happy?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Btoff

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Millennial

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just keep those retirement/settlement checks coming.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may be on to something there. Could be GSK's next block buster!!! Keep up the good work Einstein.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dwight The Moron !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never looked for a position outside GSK while with the company. An opportunity with another pharma company presented it self and I decided to test the waters. It was a very hard choice leaving GSK but I will say that while current and former employees will talk trash about the policies and procedures this company has, GSK has some of the best training and resources out there. I enjoyed over a decade of great managers and great bonus checks but was over all the uncertainty and the word "transparent". In the end I was just disappointed on how the company continued to blatantly lie to its employees and shareholders. I understand that moral must be kept up but by the time I left it was at an all time low. Back to the topic of the original poster; you have acquired amazing skill sets while with GSK that would make you valuable for any company; have a professional review your resume and brush up on your interview skills and you should have no problem finding a new position.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left GSK for a smaller pharma. GSK does have excellent training. I enjoyed my time there and the friends I made. I can tell you that you will be irrelevant for 99% of sales jobs out there since you have no sales numbers since 2010. Say what you want, but that is a problem. Candidates on job interviews for sales jobs that do not provide sales numbers will not get 2nd interviews. The only exception would be if you personally knew the hiring manager and they could see beyond that. Maybe a contract sales organization won't care about numbers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever their age is, multiply it by 7 That the formula for dog trolls.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with maybe 5-6 recruiters and every one of them laughed when I asked it they were aware of how GSK compensates their employees. They knew and I didn't have to explain much. They actually thought less of the person if they said they won a sales award in the past few years because it meant they were good at cheating.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Comprehende Jose..............why would you ask a recruiter that question.........?

If you have been fired by us, please just say so and move on with your life !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You didn't reply to context which is telling. I win, your non defense of GSK loses

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My recruiter didn't just laugh they howled. Wait until you interview with hiring managers and you try and explain what's going on here with GSK's selling model. They shake their heads in disbelief.

It's not hard to find another job. Word is out that GSK is a joke. Thousands have left or were laid off over the years so almost every hiring manager and recruiter knows the deal here. Don't be discouraged about not having numbers. They understand and don't hold it against you. Just be persistent and work on your anwers to the STAR questions that every company uses to hire.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on regarding STAR questions and answers I'd also recommend describing your strategies in a SMART manner, mentioning SPIN and insightful questioning. Lol, customer engagement tests taught me something after all even though I ranked near the bottom on IRs!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" thousands were laid off or left......" no kid, they were [ like you ] fired due to low skill-sets.......please stay off this site bad mouthing the company.....it makes you look immature.....man-up and go find a job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the record I quit before I left the company. Also, no ones been fired here due to "low skill sets". GSK has used this new selling model to slowly exterminate the sales force because it was too big. It's a charad and a joke and hiring managers don't bat an eye at other companies when it comes to hiring former GSK'ers.

Anyone being let go for "low skill sets" should be proud and not hold it against themselves. It means you didn't into GSK's dysfunctional system.

So much anger and rage from the GSK board trolls.

Why all the hate and anger around how people left? Why do you have to insist that everyone that's no longer here was shamed out of here? Who cares why they left? It's such an unhealthy aggression towards former employees. Extremely Sick. You need serious help.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

test

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be common for those that left to shake their head and wonder why those still there choose to stay. Unless you're close to retirement, life is too short to work for a company that chooses to create a negative culture that is very different from any other comparison company.