Everyone at Salix is horrible. You are the problem here at Valeant!

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2016 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. 100%. Life has sucked since the Death Star that is Valeant showed up but at least we got paid in full. Thanks to the largesse of the BOD and Carolyn. I am grateful and I hope she is sitting on a lounge chair somewhere enjoying a great retirement. Salix stock was life changing for our family.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While that largesse got us paid, that large ass did not get us paid in full. Her mismanagement and BOD's lack of oversight on the channel stuffing caused the stock to drop big time at the end & that's when MP's dumb ass bought ass because we "were cheap." Cost us a lot of $$$.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if the Valeant team still thinks they bought us on the cheap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your new management is great at CYA and tries to act like grownups. Good luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting insights and I can see why the initial poster thinks everyone at Salix is horrible.
    As a side note, without Salix VRX would be still trading well over $200 which means I would not have touched it. So thanks Salix for creating this opportunity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sour grapes much? My point is that Salix was a great company, investment and place to work until MP and his army of idiots took over. They bought Salix at a HUGE premium. I could care less about the crash of VRX. I invested nothing in Valeant so whatever happens is just fine with me.

You are welcome for the opportunity to invest at this price.....and watch it go to zero.