Everyone at Salix is horrible. You are the problem here at Valeant!

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2016 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About time people started to recognize this. Salix was as shady as they get, right up to the end with channel stuffing. Terrible management and culture. Turning blind eyes at every corner.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you talk smack about our "core asset"? lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your reasoning behind this would be what???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only 1 major drug. Underperforming. 14 billion for that? Most all leadership cut in buyout. No direction. Reps are dishonest and stuff channels. We just settled a 54 million dollar lawsuit for corruption.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So everyone is bad? Oh yeah. Well mP was a fat POS. So all valeant reps are fat POS. You are a tool. Probably some cubicle bound tekkie turd. Leave please

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, you are a complete moron. Salix is not the problem at all. It's not Salix's fault that your stock dropped to $18, that was Valeant's shady and idiotic leadership's fault. Salix didn't have anything to do with the astronomical price increases on drugs catching the attention of the entire country and government. The reason Xifaxan is underperforming is because you idiots got rid of all the leadership that truly understood Xifaxan and the markets. There has been zero consistency in upper management throughout the past year. Not to mention, the vast majority of legacy Salix reps that were well versed in Xifaxan and the complicated disease state are no longer with the company. Instead there are asshats out there trying to sell a complicated medication.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality: If you are a Salix employee, then you are a Valeant employee. When 2 people take a shit and flush. It all goes to the same place.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is some funny stuff.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad! Every time I'm on Café Pharma to search for a job post due to lay-offs I read about insults to fellow reps. Aren't we "ALL" Graduates? Human Beings? Professional to the Core? In the business to learn, sell, help others, and provide an income for ourselves or our families? Aren't we all striving to do better? Whether you are a rep, sales professional, territory manager, etc.. DSM, RM, etc., we are all in pharmaceuticals because we enjoy it. We are all suppose to be professionals. This site is where the sales professionals meet the corrupt, insecure, and mindless deadbeats full of hate. Dr's do not treat one another like this. Why so many insults and harsh words? No wonder the world is going to crap. No morals, no love, no caring, no help, no support, no empathy. This is not what God intended.
    Please, should anyone read this, please consider the feelings of others and that we were all brought into this world to make it a better place. Not to hate on each other. Thanks Obama and Hillary for teaching our world what you say is right and just, not what God and the prophets shared with us. Doesn't anyone on this site attend church? Peace, Faith, and Love. Please stop the hate!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're fucking kidding right? Valeant has been a steaming pile of shit for years. It's a pyramid scheme masquerading as a drug company. Your borrow to buy and cook the books model is toast. Pharma's answer to Enron.

You idiots took a great little company that was growing at a healthy annual rate organically, cut headcount in home office almost entirely and cut the operating budget by nearly 70%. Your own home office can't even return a phone call let alone get the numbers right and delivered before we are 9 weeks into a 13 week quarter. Don't forget, you got rid of the DDSSF team at buyout and then realized 7 months later that you might actually need people calling on internal medicine. Then you turned around and hired back another 100 newbies. And you ran off all of our leadership replacing them with your know nothing sycophants like Hadley and Jorn. Our brand team and the leadership we had were well versed in the markets and disease states. They had personal relationships with KOLs from around the nation. Now what do we have? We burned through three General Directors in 6 months. Lost an SVP who actually knew what he was doing as well as all the ASDs. The tenured reps are leaving en masse. And let's not forget what you did with the Verio expansion and then the KAMs the day after the fucking severance package expired. Quite honestly, it's surprising we are doing as well as we are after clearing out more than 50% of our sales force in the last year.

Face it. You fucked this little company up and crushed growth just like you did with B&L. Everything Valeant touches turns to shit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Oh and thanks for buying all my stock for $173 a share. Nice due diligence on your part. That payout was awesome and now I have a place to retire in south Florida free and clear. Thanks Valeant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're fucking kidding right? Valeant has been a steaming pile of shit for years. It's a pyramid scheme masquerading as a drug company. Your borrow to buy and cook the books model is toast. Pharma's answer to Enron.

You idiots took a great little company that was growing at a healthy annual rate organically, cut headcount in home office almost entirely and cut the operating budget by nearly 70%. Your own home office can't even return a phone call let alone get the numbers right and delivered before we are 9 weeks into a 13 week quarter. Don't forget, you got rid of the DDSSF team at buyout and then realized 7 months later that you might actually need people calling on internal medicine. Then you turned around and hired back another 100 newbies. And you ran off all of our leadership replacing them with your know nothing sycophants like Hadley and Jorn. Our brand team and the leadership we had were well versed in the markets and disease states. They had personal relationships with KOLs from around the nation. Now what do we have? We burned through three General Directors in 6 months. Lost an SVP who actually knew what he was doing as well as all the ASDs. The tenured reps are leaving en masse. And let's not forget what you did with the Verio expansion and then the KAMs the day after the fucking severance package expired. Quite honestly, it's surprising we are doing as well as we are after clearing out more than 50% of our sales force in the last year.

Face it. You fucked this little company up and crushed growth just like you did with B&L. Everything Valeant touches turns to shit. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Oh and thanks for buying all my stock for $173 a share. Nice due diligence on your part. That payout was awesome and now I have a place to retire in south Florida free and clear. Thanks Valeant.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$173 a share? Not bad. Pearson filed an SEC Form 144 on 30 June to sell just over 288,000 of his shares at $20.07/share, netting him almost $6M. I guess $9M severance doesn't go as far as it used to.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What leadership moron... You guys where making money stuffing the channels. Just ask your ex-CEO CL. Oh wait she's in a menal institute like the rest of you hair gel grease balls belong....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental institution? Hardly. She is rumored to be sitting her time between vacation homes in the Caymans. She was loved by her employees and anonymous publicly so she can go anywhere. She shared he wealth with every Salix employee and gave us all a better life. Nice try though.

In comparison, Pearson is the most hated man in the industry. His name is dragged through the mud daily. He is fat and famously drunk with multiple DUI charges and a mistress living in South Beach while pretending to be a happily married philanthropist. Can't show his face anywhere. He is a disgrace and will wind up ruined or in jail soon enough. Every Valeant employee hates him and wants to witness his demise. Great legacy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like most Salix employees you have your.head up your ass...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Head up my ass and a shiny new winter home in Hawks Cay and my retirement covered. All paid for by the stupid fucks at Valeant who bought Salix for $14B last year.

What do have Valeant douchebag? An empty 401K and stock plan and the prospect of a 2 week severance when you get laid off this year.

Looks pretty good from where I sit. How's that market cap looking these days? r*****.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true!! It's like the second they log on here, the frustrated and disgruntled revert to mud-slinging middle schoolers having keyboard temper tantrums. I rarely come on here and, when I do, I'm reminded WHY!