ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. You must be drowning in your own lard tub of make-believe, feel-good lies to yourself. How could you know who receives what? No one talks about compensation to a coworker. Your insecurity is screaming through my computer screen. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Once a DSS, always a DSS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way you earn stock is by getting an exceeds on your yearly performance rating given the shit show status of AZ diabetes drugs you didn't earn squat. Now admit it you held onto your options that you received one time long ago die too long and they were worth a fraction of what they could have been. My mom died so I don't live in her basement but I'm sure you were speaking from personal experience.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, you're one of the old time reps then, providing no value visually or scientifically. They wouldn't give stock to an old person anyways when they are next on the chopping block. Don't break a hip, Cobra insurance is a bitch.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's put this thread to bed. ESS runs the show, PSS learn you're role.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Changes are a comin'--believe dat!!

Pascal is about to run to the Russians to grow the business. He said that. Did you assclowns read his interview transcript? CVMD and Respiratory delivered at the lowest possible report card rating.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not old just a good rep both visually and scientifically but you wouldn't know anything about that because your customers won't see you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did your mommy tell you that?
    Look in the mirror.
    You ugly, you-you-you ugly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After this post now I definitely know your customers won't see you! Loser!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who needs to see customers? This is AZ ya know. Dumbass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bahahahahaha.
    I never left the house today bro.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is you took those leprechaun costumes to the dry cleaner. It's coming fast!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to hell. We work hard here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Yoga is pretty hard work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS take pride in our work. Just cuz you aren't worth shit don't project your worthlessness on the elite specialty team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha- yeah, right! We ESS reps are soooo elite and special... NOT!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comment speaks volumes. Keep believeing that. It's the AZ way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep believing you're competent.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS is the first class team, through and through. Priority number one, you will see when the sword falls in June. We put the special in specialty and we are the future of diabetes. Wait and watch. We run the show now, and we will be the only show soon. First class all the way.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would not scream too much; word on the street is your managers are beginning to witch hunt which if you is actually clinical vs just a good sales person. How clinical you are is the litmus of subjectivity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS raises are quite a pleasant surprise. What are you getting primary care minions? That's what I thought. Cash me outside, literally.