ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do HQ people think about field based LEAP folks? Especially the ones who have "LEAP Cohort # whatever" in their email signatures over a year after the program ended.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LEAP is about as useful and antiquated as Core II training. Remember that one?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next round of layoffs likely this summer- ESS at highest risk- Sorry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another failed and forgot program that was used to satisfy some senior leader's goal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was just a program to engage those who, if they were as smart as they think they were, would have left years ago. It was designed to keep the "top" talent busy and focused on the job and prevent them from having time to look elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean like Career Ladder and stock options?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 rd option

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Career Ladder fools the masses into thinking they are valued, stock options are a shiny short term distraction that takes years to actually be worth anything. But yes, similar tactics.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But my manager said I was climbing the ladder, one more year of continued behaviours. Does this mean she is leading me on?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock options...?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Into February now. We are getting closer and closer to St. Patty's day. Get those leprechaun costumes ready. You two look so cute in them. I'm sure the offices just adore you. ESS... ughhh.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Low level employee...
    Must be a PSS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So full of yourself aren't you? What a cesspool AZ is, full of people like you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many years have you earned stock? Yep, that's what I thought.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Mr big shot drug rep I actually did earn stock not only at AZ but the last 2 companies I worked for. And what is AZ stock worth right now......hmmmmm......crap so take your crap and peddle it somewhere else! Just keep telling yourself how special you are maybe you'll believe it someday

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DBM here- a few of my DSSs received stock options over the yrs- those of high value. Not sure if any ESSs received, though- unless considered high value to company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been cashing out stock every year. It snowballs and is a great bonus for spending money and incidentals. Couple thousand free dollars never hurt anybody. Except people like you not stellar enough to receive any. Poor sad sack. Nobody believes you received a dime from AZ or the hourly jobs you worked before you came here. Go back to your moms basement.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSS here- Me and my DSS partner have both received stock options multiple times- but our ESS partners never have. But considering we were both asked to take the ESS position before someone finally accepted tells us that we were preferred and considered " highly valued" vs who finally accepted position.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok enough is enough. ESS and DSS please separate and calm down. Stock options have nothing to do with how good or bad of a performer you are but how well liked you are by your manager. Anyone can be eligible to receive them if your manager goes to distance for you. I should know. I once had a shitty sales year and still received options because of my special projects that made my manager look good.