ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. I'm not part of diabetes. Been enjoying the battle though. So are the ess numbers any good or are you guys sliding like the primary care guys say.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

numbers are kicking in up here. Ess is many more smart than dss. That's how we sell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh boy - DSS is in bigger trouble than we expected if this is a example of a superior ESS rep , Beam me up Scotty I can't take anymore! And please beam this A - wipe to afar away place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So end the argument and post numbers. I'm the guy who wrote on this thread 5 pages and a hundred posts ago how to filter out endo business from the sales reports to show how much they are declining. I left the company though so I don't have a clue. Now you guys have Simon I think. Can't you still see if primary care is driving growth or did Ess finally get its shit together?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't even beam you to another planet , arm all photon T and release the dogs of war!Lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simon is gone. AZ won't show endo numbers, rumor has it that's it's a big secret because it's so bad. National decline. Bleeding out on the entire portfolio. Every drug. Endos are prescribing the market leaders more than ever and that has impacted primary care. ESS has poisoned relationships and rep partnerships. #1 endo recall message is the savings card. Some reps making 3-4 calls per day. That's what we get from the "best of the best." Self proclaimed, of course.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most DSS reps have Endos back and as a result we can see the numbers in I-Perform, as far as everything else you are spot on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can see your personal numbers, sure. When's the last time you saw the National Endo share trend line? Since we were "One AZ," sold the entire portfolio, had teamwork and record high sales numbers...that's when. A long, long time ago. Wonder why it's been so quiet? Don't. It's because diabetes is dying a slow death.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sort by specialty in Simon. You can see local numbers, or lack thereof. Crickets on the national front though, I think you are spot on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is ESS? We never hear from them and offices don't even know who they are. Want he numbers to go up? Finish this failed experiment.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former AZ diabetes rep here that didn't survive the july re-org. Things were SO much different before the oral/injection split. I'm still scratching my head wondering why they still think this will work.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you could see accurate numbers, nobody including you, has a clue who or what drove those numbers. Call numbers, hahaha, 95% of those are fakes and lies. Nobody knows and yet AZ continues to evaluate reward or punish people based on total bullshit numbers. What a joke.
    The best is when they realign territories based on access and they use call numbers to determine how territories are aligned. Garbage in garbage out. And they actually pay hundreds of thousands to people like ZS to come up with this shit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical ESS mentality. Pass the buck, blame the system.

Bottom line is the numbers went down in our Endos when you took over, and that we all know. That's on you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooooooooo....... This tread can't get buried!!!!! Here ya go Todd, bumping it back up.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its simple. Sort the numbers in iperform and if you can do simple math you can easily see how ess is affecting your market share for spt. For our pod they have constantly failed to perform they constantly show a negative 5 to 8 % market share drop for our spt.
    Now would I want their job Heck no. But I do want Endos out of of my spt or let me call on them and then I own it no one else. Az is fcked up thinking teamwork will enhance mkt share dumb ass mbas

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't bring myself to look at Endo numbers but every couple of months, it's been that bad. Nobody wants to hear it though. Just walk the company line.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's share doing now?