ESS team is trash

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone got passed over for the job. Specialty only takes the creme of the creme.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Open up wide I got some DSS cream for you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that's why you toil in primary care. Second rate child.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

specialty is the only group capable of selling the total portfolio. We are entrusted with all AZ products, primary care couldn't handle the hole lot of medicines. Growth drivers come from endos, primary care are all dabblers, no loyalists. That comes from primary care reps that are unable to deliver 3 product calls. Wake up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blast em.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally, DSS Endo reinforcements! Maybe AZ can stop the bleeding.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the "hole lot"? Where do we find these people??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that's the point of this thread. Your suppose to be the savants of diabetes. If only that would translate into market share.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No cream for you!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you are but what am I?!?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm rubber and you're glue. What ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's so funny, I forgot to laugh!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS still calls DSS to book their lunches. They just can't manage to forge their own relationships. Just stop this madness already! Stop with the Ask phone calls and just read the damn thread. We know people look!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never seen such a motley group of bumbling idiots like this get away with so much, for so long. It really is special to watch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seen them numbers lately? That's what I thought.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, do tell. For those of us eating popcorn in the cheap seats I'dlove to hear what the numbers look like.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not going to babysit you. If you can't analyze you're business by now, you're a lost cause.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a legend you are. None of you assholes know a thing about treating patients and physiology which is at the heart of medicine. You are idiots who know no more than what those pamphlets you carry in your cases say. Ask any question which speaks to the real disease state and you are nothing more than a jack in the box stating what some asshole with your company has told you to say

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet, you're the creep sitting in primary care. Whose the legend now, DSS?