ESS Days numbered

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. CV Metabolic. It is easy to set up a call plan that includes cardiologists and Endos. Give them 4 mos to learn the product and watch the gutting of ESS by 1/17. Who cares about relationships? The brand loyalty has been established in whether the product works or not or is covered. Loyalty is as strong as MHC.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, what are you talking about??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best decision he could make

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS rep here. Oh, I am so praying that you're right. I'm done with this gig. It was good for my resume and bank account. Thank you. Too bad that none of the DSS reps can say the same. Your resumes and paychecks are close to substandard and negligible. You can all inhale my fart as I walk away. Goodbye!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Above is a example to why ESS is done !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So funny that ESS reps think they have anything over on DSS. What many ESS probably don't realize is that in most areas across the country, candidates for the first, second and third priority choices for ESS positions actually declined the ESS offers, due to small salary increases, large geog with more travel, and no real promotion / developmental opp as all had already been calling on these endos anyway! Can't figure out why these ESS reps think they have any advantage over DSS since everyone knows the best and brightest remained with DSS team by choice!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey! You sound like the DSS rep in my territory. Sure, love on yourself. The only reason you may have been a first choice for an ESS position is the fact that you were a DS1 old-guard with a huge-volume writer Endo in your territory, NOT because of skills set. Remember, you work for AZ. Get over it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good try, incompetent ESS! Actually there was a "formula" largely driven by Skills Assessment score to keep it objective- so ESS DBMs were told who priority most highly skilled candidates were- and most were former DS1, DS2 and DS3 DSSs- and most ESSs who finally accepted the offers were way down on the priority list- and that's a fact from HR staffing insider here!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a hard on You all have for ESS!
    pity you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ESS rep here- must admit previous post is so true. 3 of the DSSs in my pod were offered ESS job before I was- kinda embarrassing! I know those DSSs are much smarter than I am- but still glad to have my job. PS: I know that some of the DSSs in my territory make as much or more than I do- so still qeustioning- why I'm doing this???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Skills Assessment score", what utter bullshit! A pharma rep's only skill is to ask, "what do you guys want for lunch", or "sign here"! What a delusional idiot you are! You have NO skills you dipshit!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN....STOP STOP AND GET YOUR PC'S TO WRITE SOMETHING TROLLS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try, DSS rep! Your lousy impersonation of ESS only gives you away. Loser.