Erroneous Payment from BMS

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2015 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was with BMS for years and came over to AZ last year but was later laid off. I recently received an erroneous payment from BMS and now they are asking me to pay it back. I have spent some of the money and it will be hard for me to repay it. Did any of you former BMS folks receive an erroneous payment from BMS and do I really have to repay it? Would they escalate my case to collections or court if I do not repay? About 2K. What would you do? I feel it was their error. Why should I repay? But I don't want to get in trouble either.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scum bag. Sound like a democrat.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's stealing! You should have called them after it hit your account and asked them why it was paid out. The other half tells me to tell you to fucking keep because it's the reason we are now with such a shitty company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, damn democrats. What you should do is keep it, screw BMS for looking for a handout. Why should you redistribute your new-found wealth to those "takers" at BMS. They're based in England aren't they? Just another damn foreigner trying to get on the dole. What you should do is what all us good republicans do... hide the money in an off-shore account to avoid paying taxes on it. Then, celebrate your hard worked for success by taking the whole family, even maw too after she sobers up, to the all-you-can buffet at Shoney's after church on Sunday. Your pa can brag about the numerous deferments he got to avoid military service in 'nam - man that story never gets old. Then after a second helpin' of pecan pie go home and clean your guns and talk about how Obama is a Muslim conspiring with Iran to destroy Israel. When that gets you too hot under the collar, just go back to blaming the Mexicans and blacks for everything else. Yee haa!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Republicans?

Hahahaha!

The liars are the Dems. Ask your front runner about the Secretary of State now running for Pres, allowing our Ambassador to Syria to get murdered and doing zip! And she hides her server.

Lies. Best wishes going forward with a liar in chief.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they will get it back one way or another