ERIC R is THE WORST DM EVERRRRR

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread will have to die on the vine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not one to ever wish ill will on anyone, much less to hope someone loses their job. No matter how bad a manager may have been (and I've had several bad ones) to write about it online and publicly drag a specific name through the dirt is absolute bullshit. Everyone who wrote something negative is responsible and I hope you're all real proud of yourselves. You talk all this negativity and now someone is unemployed and you're proud? Life is full of difficult situations and you couldn't even navigate a difficult manger well good luck with what life throws at you latter on down the line. Someday you'll realize this was a slice of cake.

I wish good luck to all those laid off and hopefully a better situation in the future.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with the post above. This person has a family, a mom and dad, maybe kids and I would be devasted to read this. I don't know the situation, but no one deserves a "I'm glad you got laid off" or a thread in their name bashing them for months. Your message has been heard and I hope you find so compassion to lay it to rest now. My heart goes out to EVERYONE who has been effected. I hope yours can too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its because everyone that is still here is about 23 years old boss.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Age does not equal a free pass to be an asshole or an idiot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did DF survive the layoff?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he got pushed out before all this. dude got a raw deal

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't know what happened there but was treated like crap

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deaunte might have been worse than Eric. It is close.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DF was not worse than ER.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how is it that Ben N. can get every post about himself removed but these guys names can get continually bashed. We are ALL glad they are ALL gone but weird how they pick some names over others on this site. So glad Ben N. from Auburn is gone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vegas Baby!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the show Ben and Sabrina.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh SNAP!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you would like to continue this conversation please create a Ben N. Thread. God Bless

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OHHH you mean snapchat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are treated, harassed or putting up with this childish nonstop bullshit at work and management did nothing about it for YEARS--you open yourself up. Its great to have a safe place to vent. People choose to come to this site and understand it's a safe way to get a point to these idiots! They made their bed. Stop being SO serious! They were complete DBs. If you are married and sleep with half the girls on your team, many on other teams and some in your offices THEN get drunk in Vegas and make an idiot of yourself-your name will show up here. If you bully people, you get your own thread! Deal with it! You all EARNED your highlight and attention.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an A-hole.